Sask mud riding pics/vids

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
figured i would start a thread for some saskatchwan mud riding pics or vids some people seem to be getting upset at some of these vids/pics from sask thinking we are tearing up trails we shouldnt be on but where im from its pretty hard to find dry trails (not that i would go looking for them) but its normal to have mostly deep mud and water where i ride and there is not many places you cant go other than in provincial parks or private land ect hope to see some interesting pics or vids im sure there will be some negative feedback from those who somehow think mudding is (gay) i would say it is quite the opposit so blah blah ill quit boring everyone and throw up a pic
524886_4333841476551_838183753_n.jpg
heres one of me an my gf out on my old can am may it (RIP) Rest in Pieces

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i guess haha dont see why there should be any bashing but i prob would have if i woulda put a vid up

togo ripper

Reaction score
They are two different spots but when that sprayer hit it sunk through the sod and just dropped lol brother had a little bit of a surprise when he hit that ha ha

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was one of my first rides of 2014 it was a gong show the first brigde we crossed broke when the rzr tried to cross it was bout 5 miles into the ride and thats bout as far as we made er that day haha

Last edited:

Megrizzly

Reaction score
Where about from the metropolitan area of Carrot did this happen? Haven't been in the muskeg just east of town, but the clay makes it further east.

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HA HA ya we have quite a few different terrains all muddy but as you go east there is a peat moss bog thats not in use so lotsa skeg there then u get on a rock ridge for a ways then more skeg some dirty ol clay in amongst the rock ridge most of the pics are from the pasqua hills far east as you can go. Have u been out for many rides out this way?

Megrizzly

Reaction score
HA HA ya we have quite a few different terrains all muddy but as you go east there is a peat moss bog thats not in use so lotsa skeg there then u get on a rock ridge for a ways then more skeg some dirty ol clay in amongst the rock ridge most of the pics are from the pasqua hills far east as you can go. Have u been out for many rides out this way?

I've never been in through the gravel pits with the bikes, but have taken the sleds through on the groom trail. Usually go through crosses. It's tough right now finding trails that can get you somewhere. Most have trees to no end or water too deep. Do you know how far the fire got to? Wanted to go by Walz and Gurbach to see, but nobody that I've talked to knows where.

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the fire came very close to wlaz cabin if you go in at crosses and go straight across the old log bridge its only four or five miles and u will start to see where the fire burned up to the trail some spots the fire never made it across the trail so that probably help stop it there is a few cabins that were within 100 yards from being burnt. im sure the grass has grown back now but i was there while the fire was still buirning an it was quite the sight could see a long ways off the trail some of the larger trees seemed like they will bounce back as they were only blackened at the bottom as grass burned.

Top Bottom