Sale Mountain

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledhead, maybe manigy samsaquach was additioning for super track new tv series and he was giving us a teck tip on how to use tools properly,and chauchy is his wing man with the camera, I hear it pays pretty good. and as for the dragon, might to change my handle I think I might just keep that small block

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right guys. Moved the pics to new thread. Snow @ Revy??, and removed the wrenching pic due to possible copyright law infringement! ;) Thanks for the heads up. Can't believe how similar Sale's cabin looks to Boulder's ! :rolleyes:

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought so!! Someone else tried to tell me otherwise.. so I thought I'd post it like I did and wait for your reply. Thanks for the correction. Cheers !! Hope to get as many sweet shots you guys did this weekend. As you all ready know, 6 of us heading up Wed-Thurs, with Samsquanch, Chauch, Quakes, Uzeste, Myself, and another welding buddy of Quakes! :d:beer::beer::d

Cheers Again !!

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Have a good trip on the way out.:) And keep the shiny side up.:d Don't forget to send picks right away. And watch for land mines. If on Boulder be carefull before dropping into Turbo and Kirkup lakes north side.:(

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will send pics at night, providing aircard or hotel internet works good!!! ;) See what kinda footage the ol helmcam can catch this week!! :d
:d:beer::beer::d

Top Bottom