Safeway/FreshCo fuel code

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get fuel at either Safeway or FreshCo, give this a shot. It saved me 15 cents a liter at the pump.

Take the numerical day of the year (today is 122 as an example), then type 206, then 5 random numbers. Do this while paying at the pump when it prompts you for a coupon code.

So that’s 12220624689

If at first you don’t succeed, make sure you have the numerical day of the year correct, and try 5 different random numbers.

I don’t know where this came from, or how long it’ll last, but I tried today and it worked for me.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yessir been doin' this ^^^^ but I thought it was "###"(day of the year) "260" then "#####"

I think as long as the day of the year is today or in the past it should work, this is the number that's on your receipt when you spend big...

Good for 150$ per code

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the 3rd forum I’ve seen this on in the last month so its likely not going to last long.

The internet ruins everything eventually. I’ve been using this for the last 6 months and it works great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The internet ruins everything eventually. I’ve been using this for the last 6 months and it works great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy, I’m a mushroom when it comes to being in the loop with things, so if I randomly found out about it, everyone already knows. Use it while you can. And you’re right, the internet does ruin everything.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can get around that by getting friends or family to buy you "costco cash cards"
will you buy me a costco cash card, i'm your friend! ha!!! likely easier to pay the $65 and get the benefits. I do see you don't have to be a member of the pharmacy to get prescriptions filled! I do find my prescription savings pays for membership dues. i hate the crowds though!

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you use the Costco credit card and pay it off every month they don’t collect any interest from you,and you collect points and they mail you a cheque for $500 at the end of the year,only down fall is the limit is $6000

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yessir been doin' this ^^^^ but I thought it was "###"(day of the year) "260" then "#####"

I think as long as the day of the year is today or in the past it should work, this is the number that's on your receipt when you spend big...

Good for 150$ per code
Think me and you got this from the same source. 260 refers to the store. day/store/random #

Top Bottom