S & M er needs help

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As some know a s&m member lost his garage and a lot of stuff in it. Now he has no sled an doesn't think he will get one again as no funds. So why don't we help a LITTLE each. There are over 40,000 members I think on here. If only 60% help by giving .25 cents each I think thats around 6000.00 for Kev to get another sled. Not much from each but it adds up when we all pull together to help. What do you all think. I would hate to see a man not be able to sled anymore.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in!
I believe what goes around come a around.
Set up a paypal account and let's see where this goes.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get RKnight to set up a pay or paypal button and make this a sticky, I'm down for a Hun.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Get RKnight to set up a pay or paypal button and make this a sticky, I'm down for a Hun.

I'll chat with Ron today and see what we can do for Ken, he's a very valued member of the site, and a huge volunteer in the Whitecourt Area for the Snowmobile club. I'm in for helping out for sure.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atta boy TG your a good man :)

I'll chat with Ron today and see what we can do for Ken, he's a very valued member of the site, and a huge volunteer in the Whitecourt Area for the Snowmobile club. I'm in for helping out for sure.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While your at it TG fix the site RK won't.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a great idea...

Top Bottom