S & M Courier Service

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
So your the one who bought a sled from a saleswoman in pajamas.....

Just wanna throw it out there.. Need a sled brought back from Nelson BC to Edmonton area. asap. Anyone going there and back any time soon? If so, contact myself or MOMMA ... maybe we can make this happen. Thanks

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest if someone can get it to Golden there would be a number of people willing to bring it back for you next weekend.

Gonna wait until Tuseday (closed on Mondays) and talk to the dealer there, and see if they have a plan.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be driving from Calgary to Edmonton and back on Saturday the 25th if anyone needs anything picked up or dropped off PM me. I will have room for two sleds going up and one coming back.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll also be heading to St. Albert on Friday the 24th, and coming back on the 25th or 26th. My truck has a low canopy, so I am limited to what I can carry.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll also be heading to St. Albert on Friday the 24th, and coming back on the 25th or 26th. My truck has a low canopy, so I am limited to what I can carry.

DARN... to bad you had a canopy. I have a sled that will be in Calgary Thursday that needs to come north.. St Albert would have been perfect.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
DARN... to bad you had a canopy. I have a sled that will be in Calgary Thursday that needs to come north.. St Albert would have been perfect.
That is too bad, because I would have been more than happy to bring it back for you. Where I'm staying has no room for a 28' enclosed, maybe fire Krista aka ~Rowdy~ a PM

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is too bad, because I would have been more than happy to bring it back for you. Where I'm staying has no room for a 28' enclosed, maybe fire Krista aka ~Rowdy~ a PM

No worries.. MOMMA has worked out a plan... just gonna have to make a road trip to COW TOWN on Saturday. But I will ask Rowdy.Thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No worries.. MOMMA has worked out a plan... just gonna have to make a road trip to COW TOWN on Saturday. But I will ask Rowdy.Thanks
I'm pretty sure that T Team wouldn't mind your sled sitting at Martin on the S. side for a day or 2??? You can ask him, but from what I have read..... Krista has room to bring it in.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone to haul 4 16'' tires from Grande Prairie to whitecourt

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do barrhead to whitecourt 5 days a week... sometimes foxcreek.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed south to the Deer from High Level with an empty truck on Sunday after the game. PM me if anyone needs anything moved along the way.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going the wrong way for ya...... I'm heading to Calgay on Sunday night and back to Edmonton probably Tuesday night.

Hey Bog you got room for a big block Nova rad back to Edm?

Top Bottom