S & M Courier Service

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S & M Courier Service

I’m in Edmonton right now, if Neil can get it to me I’ll bring it home for you.
I can stop in Leduc on my way by.

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Trashy I sent you a pm. I’ll grab this on my way through tomorrow. You can grab it from me at work in the se on Friday morning if that works.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Trashy I sent you a pm. I’ll grab this on my way through tomorrow. You can grab it from me at work in the se on Friday morning if that works.
THanks Merv, I've been offline for a few days and just getting to everyones messages.

brad6

Reaction score
Thinking of picking up a M5 sled for my daughter, sled is located in Sorrento B.C. only problem is I live in Sask. Anybody travel this area of BC and get it a little closer to Saskatoon? Just looking into options if I pull the trigger on it.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Thinking of picking up a M5 sled for my daughter, sled is located in Sorrento B.C. only problem is I live in Sask. Anybody travel this area of BC and get it a little closer to Saskatoon? Just looking into options if I pull the trigger on it.
I’m through there quite often. Could probably get it back to Brooks at thanksgiving. Will have an empty trailer coming home then.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have 2 snow buckets for a bobcat in Kelliher sask to come to Edmonton, would Appreciate any help.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have 2 snow buckets for a bobcat in Kelliher sask to come to Edmonton, would Appreciate any help.

Can’t help with that but did you buy them from guy out there. In the market here soon for snow bucket for skid steer. He have good deal?

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t help with that but did you buy them from guy out there. In the market here soon for snow bucket for skid steer. He have good deal?

No i bought them a year ago at a farm auction and have them stored at his place, but as far as pricing goes he has very good pricing, i buy most of my skid steer stuff from him

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone travelling from Hinton to Calgary in the next 2-3 weeks? I have a buddy looking to buy a sled from there and would need it brought down. Thanks.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton to Kelliher and back in the next couple weeks, will have big trailer with lots of room

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary to Grande Cache on the 19th, to Edmonton23,24 and back to Calgary.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Calgary to Red Deer and back, for lunch on holiday Monday. Empty short box, can pull trailer

Top Bottom