S & M Courier Service

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: S & M Courier Service

He prob doesn't want them, tex78 I have your hangers in Kimberley can meet LBZ anytime. I will be sledding 28 29 30 and 31st
Are you heading to the mous those days? I'm not heading that direction till the 28th.
I just did the deal on the can today otherwise I would have gotten you to grab it.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Are you heading to the mous those days? I'm not heading that direction till the 28th.
I just did the deal on the can today otherwise I would have gotten you to grab it.
well I couldn't make plans to go anywhere untill yesterday to see if sled was all ready from dealer, so yes I am ready to ride but no rooms in revi, so either we go to golden and or push on to sic but much further to go and gotta find rooms, so I'm hoping buddy calls me today so we can make our plans but we both need to be home on 31st 4pm or I'm dead, lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Guess ya could sleep in the house pull out
well I couldn't make plans to go anywhere untill yesterday to see if sled was all ready from dealer, so yes I am ready to ride but no rooms in revi, so either we go to golden and or push on to sic but much further to go and gotta find rooms, so I'm hoping buddy calls me today so we can make our plans but we both need to be home on 31st 4pm or I'm dead, lol
How many in your group??

Have a big party 29 th nite, and I'm working every single day then so won't be able to show ya around
I do have 28th off tho

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just head to Sicamous to ride. Don't even worry about revy. Lol

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Guess ya could sleep in the house pull out How many in your group??

Have a big party 29 th nite, and I'm working every single day then so won't be able to show ya around
I do have 28th off tho
Just me buddy (Nytromtx)

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed from the east koots to the mous via golden tomorrow if anyone has anything needing a ride that way.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone in or going through cranbrook or Kimberley heading to sicamous over next week as LBZ had to take a different route do to Hwy closed, they are the 2 hangers going to Tex78, I'm here untill the 6am then heading to Edmonton, thx

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all, Happy New Years.

Anyone heading from Edmonton to Grand Prairie anytime soon? I need to deliver a track.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S & M Courier Service

I have an empty pickup going Sicamous to Rocky/Sylvan area on Jan1/18... let me know whats what and I’ll try and help

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have an empty pickup going Sicamous to Rocky/Sylvan area on Jan1/18... let me know whats what and I’ll try and help
Sent Ballzdeep a message again about the ramp eh

If not we'll whatever

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Going from Calgree to Edm/St. Albert, Saturday the 17th. Coming back Mon or Tues? Crew cab 1/2 ton with empty box.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to go to Dewinton to buy a Phazer chassis from a Dusty on Monday or Tuesday night. If I can arrange to pay for it would you pick it up and bring it to a Red Deer? It will be stripped down so it should fit in the box of your truck with the tailgate shut. I will be pulling apart a wreck machine first so my parts list may get bigger. I will trade you a truck box of sled parts for 24 beer of your choice. Ps if you were to part out your Dragon you would get way more for it then as a whole. I could guarantee a sale of the skis and windshield.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Dusty to give me a call, when you get everything sorted. He has my number and we've had many beers together. I'm sure we can arrange something for you and Bud Light would be great. I wish I had a 1000 pairs of Polaris skis to sell, lol

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get Dusty to give me a call, when you get everything sorted. He has my number and we've had many beers together. I'm sure we can arrange something for you and Bud Light would be great. I wish I had a 1000 pairs of Polaris skis to sell, lol

Will do thanks. He is gone for the weekend but I will call him on Monday. As for the skis they are best thing polaris ever manufactured. Pot-spoon insert. Just kidding. Enough derailed threads already.

Top Bottom