S-36 rear suspension kit to upgrade 08 Summit to 2010

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
the rear S-36 kit comes with a re-valving kit for the back shock, where is a good place to recalibrate, re oil and Nitrogen pressure up the shock, Is it worth buying the specialty tools to do this at home or drop the shock off and pay someone to do this part? the S-36 kit said 3 hours, does anyone know a good shop to do the whole upgrade near Red Deer but not in Red Deer. 575.00 for the package and 350.00 more in labour sure makes the Extreme Vents kit look like a better deal, At least the S-36 front end kit makes economical sense.
I have a set of rails and a front shock to fit an 08 or 09 for sale with 800 miles on them, if anyone is interested PM me. I will have a complete front end (A arms and "X" shocks)for sale off the same sled for sale, the front S-36 kit is on back order, I will sell individual parts or a complete set.

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
correction, the rear kit does not have S-36 associated with it in the brochure, It refers to the front kit above it.

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For guys that have a 08 0r 09, the S-36 kits only narrow the sled. If you want all the upgrades to the front end, you also need to change the sway bar, and steering post. Personally I went back to the old style thick sway bar with my 2011 as the springs are very soft. Also our XP Spindle Spacers can be installed instead of replacing the steering post. The XP Spindle Spacers give 20% easier steering. The Swaybar cannot be run with the Spindle Spacers though.

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
sent the rear shock to Enzo racing in High River, revalved, re oiled, re pressured and returned in a few days.

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
100.00 as they quoted me before I sent it by Greyhound and about 45.00 round trip for shipping.
Between the proper nitrogen pressure now and the heavier springs the sled actually rebounds after I get off, The S-36 front end kit is back ordered so I may find out if the rear upgrade makes much difference in side hilling on it's own.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was an S-36 front end kit at Bow Cycle the other day for sure, seen it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom