rzr xp snokle kit(lost of power)

guido88gt

Reaction score
snokel my rzr xp and lost some low end power. i know its because i lost that bigger intake from the stock one.. anyone else experience this problem? and did u do anything to get it back.. im thinking of changing the snokel kit to give it some extra CFM by making some sort of air tank in the intake track..

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snokel my rzr xp and lost some low end power. i know its because i lost that bigger intake from the stock one.. anyone else experience this problem? and did u do anything to get it back.. im thinking of changing the snokel kit to give it some extra CFM by making some sort of air tank in the intake track..

What brand of snorkel kit?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used 4' turbo piping with silicone rubber joints and elbows. Srtriaght of the factory pipe on the drivers side. I left the stock air filter and box in. On the end of the snorkle I put a cone style k&n filter. The dual 2" pipes made it lose power I found. . With one 4" snorkle it ran great.

guido88gt

Reaction score
its a snokel kit from highlifter. two 2" intake pipes

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed a snorkel your ATV kit. It has the dual air intakes. It never lost power..

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the Snorkel Your ATV kit on my 900.
No loss of power. I even have really long runs - I figured I might have problems but didn't.

I assume you didn't put on any water repellant snorkel caps on the inlet.
Could you be having clutch issues and not motor issues?

good luck

Top Bottom