Rzr door options ? Best bang for the buck?

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for doors for my 900xp any one know where to get best prices locally ?

Had pro armours on my 800 but they seem expensive everywhere. Has any one had experence with blingstar or utv giant doors?

Options/opinions appreciated

Last edited:

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a guy out of lethbridge that has tons of rzr parts and will ship maybe give him a call 403 308 1310 terry. I heard he is pretty reasonable to deal with but I do not have any experience with him. Might be worth a shot.

bigjeffh

Reaction score
Looking for doors for my 900xp any one know where to get best prices locally ?

Had pro armours on my 800 but they seem expensive everywhere. Has any one had experence with blingstar or utv inc doors?

Options/opinions appreciated

There's quite a lot of talk on RZR Forums about UTV Giant doors. No one had anything bad to say about them. I ordered them but have not installed them yet. They look decent and the price was right at $399.00.

http://www.utvgiant.com/20rzrdo.html

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's quite a lot of talk on RZR Forums about UTV Giant doors. No one had anything bad to say about them. I ordered them but have not installed them yet. They look decent and the price was right at $399.00.

http://www.utvgiant.com/20rzrdo.html

let me know how sturdy they turn out to be i was leaning twards them because of price to

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been running the the utvgiant doors about 3 years now and have no complaints. They are a little heavier than the pro armours but I wanted something different than what everyone else was running.

avenge95

Reaction score
I also have the UTV Giant doors. Had them for a year now. No complaints at all, great door and you can't beat the price.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have time build your own... I just finished building this set for my RZR 4.

Attachments

• IMG_20150218_223015.jpg
    IMG_20150218_223015.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20150218_223046.jpg
    IMG_20150218_223046.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 162

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a set of polaris doors on my xp900. Not much cheaper then the pro armors.
likes...decent latch, no rattles, seams solid.
dis likes...conventional door, little hard to get in and out of. Dust comes up from the back bottom, need to be sealed better on the bottom. Not the best fit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 155

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to build my own and it can be done im in the middle of a bike build right now so my fabrication plate is pretty full as of now

After figuring out the metal cost/Latches/and powder coating/and time it was boarder line not worth it im thinking utv giant doors i would like to see if they come on sale this spring but i can get them to my door with shipping 502 Can thats hard to beat. If i do go this route i will FOR SURE be doing a review.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update- I went with the utv Giant already had to change the latches they were stupid easy to hit and open with your knee didn't like that at all. They do rattle the test will be when the rzr takes a roll I liked my pro armours on my 800 until it was rolled and they were bent.

time will tell who has the superior door

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they have changed the latches over the years my are fairly high on the door about top of dash height. I adjusted the latch posts and have no rattles at all but I do have mine tight enough you need to put a little pressure on the door for the latch to release.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update- I went with the utv Giant already had to change the latches they were stupid easy to hit and open with your knee didn't like that at all. They do rattle the test will be when the rzr takes a roll I liked my pro armours on my 800 until it was rolled and they were bent.

time will tell who has the superior door
Do you have anymore of an update on these doors.?
I just ordered these for my 4 seater.
How was the shipping , was there any extra charges ? I'm kinda concerned because of them coming FedEx

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a guy out of Lethbridge , that sells the utv giant ones, it's cheaper to get them from him, than to buy and get shipped

I bought some used pro armor doors for 350. 00

Decided to try them first, if not could sell and get money back

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put on pro armour doors last week.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They don't look as fancy as bobs!! Maybe his will look like yours after a trip or two through the bush

I will scratch my doors and cover them with mud.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have anymore of an update on these doors.?
I just ordered these for my 4 seater.
How was the shipping , was there any extra charges ? I'm kinda concerned because of them coming FedEx

I got mine out of lethbridge

doors still rattle I can't seem to adjust them to stop rattling and the door pin bushings are cheap I haven't rolled the rzr yet (this Is a good thing). These are good budget doors as of now I liked my pro armors better, but being able to straignten the atv giant doors if needed is a nice option if it comes to that. As I mentioned before my pro armors twisted like cheese once rolled and were a bitch to straighten (steel vs aluminum)

fit it finish and looks-pro armor

budget and easier to work on if needed-utv giant

Top Bottom