Rzr Cooling Fan Issue

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have their cooling fan stop working? Mine just stopped working now machine will not stay cool. Wires look okay. 2011 Rzrs 800.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check to see if there is something between the fan and rad small branches will get stuck in there. with the razor turned off put your hand in the back of the fan and see if you can turn it. the motor is small so it does not take much to stop it

rancher

Reaction score
there is a relay down in the frame under drivers seat. it gets corroded and quits working. happened to ours. they started putting them down there in 2011.we spliced into the wiring and moved relay up higher inengine compartment. easiest way to get at take skid plate off

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a relay down in the frame under drivers seat. it gets corroded and quits working. happened to ours. they started putting them down there in 2011.we spliced into the wiring and moved relay up higher inengine compartment. easiest way to get at take skid plate off
That makes sense. Had bumped the skid plate just before this, so I probably broke it. Thanks for the info.

charjay88

Reaction score
This is what mine looked like(lower picture).Relocated behind seat .Work fine now

Attachments

• breaker box rzr.jpg
    breaker box rzr.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 98
  • fan circut bk.jpg
    fan circut bk.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom