Rzr 1000

Shovelking780

Reaction score
Is anybody purchasing the RZR 1000? What color any accessories? Has anbody received any information on delivery time and accessory availability? I currently have deposit on a Titanium. I'm trying to get some prices on accessories but haven't heard back yet. No idea when the machine will be here I was told September when I placed my deposit in early August.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best place for accessories will probably be from Polaris RZR - Can AM Commander UTV Accessories Products - RZR Parts - Polaris Ranger Parts - Polaris RZR Parts - Yamaha Rhino Accessories Teryx - Sidebysidesports.com out of the US. When the rzr4 first came out this was the only place that I was able to get accessories from as the dealerships around the Edmonton area had no clue as to what would be available at the time.Your standard bumpers or a-arm guards, 1/2 windshield that fit the rzr s fit the rzr4 but when it came to better full skid plates, gas tank protection or winches it was found on the sidebyside sports website.

Just checked the website and they have parts and accessories already available for the rzr xp 1000. Wish Canada could recieve the new released machines the same time as they are down south.

Last edited:

whopper809

Reaction score
uqedy2yv.jpg

Just got back from the Oregon coast riding the dunes and the dealer in Florance has one out front and taking preorders. $19995. Any word on pricing here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
22000 is a little much but when you add the accessories from a 1000 to a 900 is doors PA doors $750, seats $400 a seat, 29 inch tires, 18 inch suspension travel, the power difference. will add up to roughly the same price as that 1000 maybe more. just my thoughts.

Top Bottom