Rx1 bog at 3000 rpm

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if y'all can help me out here i had this rx1 traded to me last spring and i know nothing about them . But i have a bog at 3000 rpm and i noticed when i was riding it that its fine as long as i keep the clutch engaged but as soon as i can hear it free wheel i try to get back into it again and it just taps out at 3000 rpm till i let it sit for a sec and let the rpm's drop right off but other then this and the clutch chatter the sled sounds great and goes like snot... any advise and help would be great
THANKS !!!!!

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To me it sounds like a clutch issue. Is the driven clutch returning to closed and the backshift right? I would check the driven spring and see if the tension is correct and then focus on the primary clutch. Spring, ramps weighted wrong or worn out bushings or rollers could all give you what you are explaining. I may be way off but thats just my thoughts at the moment.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found the problem .. it was the TORS just unplugged it and it goes with out a hic up now just need a tether to be on the safe side

Top Bottom