Running Fuel/Food/Water up to fort mac

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know in Leduc or south Edmonton that Val Senio (arffs wife) is getting a trailer of stuff ready for a haul up to fort Mac. I for one am going to go drop bye there to donate some stuff to her. Hope some of it gets to arff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just screen shot for the address

Last edited:

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tweeted to Walmart about kicking people off their lots and they are now looking into it or so they say. We also have a Facebook post about it that Walmart should see. I put a post about it on the media outlets Facebook and Twitter and several people have added to my comment saying they called Walmarts head office and were pretty much told there is nothing they (the employee) are allowed to do about it. So now it's looking like the media s**t storm may start with more Walmart stories coming in.

Last edited:

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tweeted to Walmart about kicking people off their lots and they are now looking into it or so they say. We also have a Facebook post about it that Walmart should see. I put a post about it on the media outlets Facebook and Twitter and several people have added to my comment saying they called Walmarts head office and were pretty much told there is nothing they (the employee) are allowed to do about it. So now it's looking like the media s**t storm may start with more Walmart stories coming in.

Good for you for doing that,Walmart manager's don't do FA without following comapany
procedures, (I assume) so, head office is full of shyt if they say they will look into it......
I bet it is a blanket procedure that head office wrote that the manager's are following.
I also posted on FB about ft.mac donation people being asked to leave by walmart management.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to thank the great people of Lloydminster and area for the donations today and all week. Saw lots of trailers taking donations this week. Also thanks to the volunteers that were collecting.
A big shout out to the lady that donated where we were collecting and then brought us burgers and coffee later. Just goes to show how your average folks can pull together during tough times.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So didn't get the go ahead to go up north and lac la biche said their supplies were good so headed for the edmonton emergency relief service drop off at the airport so it could be trucked and flown out was there unloading/loading/sorting from 630am till 11pm and wow gotta say canada is awsome we had 4 semis come from chilliwack, a truck and trailer from Fort st John, cranbrook, macklin sask. and all over the province. Was pretty amazing, a ton of non stop hard work but everybody stayed positive and kept cheering till I left at 11!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So didn't get the go ahead to go up north and lac la biche said their supplies were good so headed for the edmonton emergency relief service drop off at the airport so it could be trucked and flown out was there unloading/loading/sorting from 630am till 11pm and wow gotta say canada is awsome we had 4 semis come from chilliwack, a truck and trailer from Fort st John, cranbrook, macklin sask. and all over the province. Was pretty amazing, a ton of non stop hard work but everybody stayed positive and kept cheering till I left at 11!

Awesome Buckie...do you have contact info for them. Was planning on my trailer load going to La Biche as well, I will call them first but if they are still ok I may run to Edmonton.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos Buckie, and safe travels too.

True hart spark bro to you and many others Canada/ world wide.

Both pals from Red Deer area have back to back heavy haul on the go with shacks, and supplies to take up from different companies in the Province. Good for the pick-up truck folk as it got things under way fast,,, this was/is needed as first responders since they are fast and frugal.

OHV helmets off to all the awesome sisters & brothers

Pal Don

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet 780-428-4422
Heard last night they completely filled the hangar and had to shut down and move to the old target store in Kingsway but if you give them a call they will let ya know where they need it

Goin back up today to volunteer so I'll post up their new digs

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
They wont be letting anyone else through north of anzac. They have enough food and water. We went through again early Sunday with 50 cases of DEF fluid that we got told was REALLY needed...which canadian tire sold to us for COST so hats off to them for that!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know in Leduc or south Edmonton that Val Senio (arffs wife) is getting a trailer of stuff ready for a haul up to fort Mac. I for one am going to go drop bye there to donate some stuff to her. Hope some of it gets to arff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just screen shot for the address

Val got the trailer filled and dropped off at the Leduc Collection location.

She did all this while I was in Fort Mac fighting fires.

Top Bottom