Running boards?

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call absolute power & performance in St. Albert for these kick ass boards
they make air frames and burrant boards look cheap .
i Evan got them over with in one day , the work and service there rules and is done right the first time

I like those VEI boards! Wish those were out at the beginning of the season I went with Backus' boards they are decent

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358925641.663042.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358925665.708762.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358925684.888789.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358925699.179350.jpg

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Dave but I gotta say don't go with the b & m boards for some reason they don't clear snow very good at all definitely be going cr or something like that next time

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those all look good
i skipped out on the skins as I heard and seen the self taping studs pop out after awhile and then the hole is to big to receive a replacement
they do follow the wedge style chase by tapering in the back lots

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got no issues with the width of the factory boards and personally I think the backus boards and the cr boards look a bit too wide. (not for function just for looks) Looks like you could land a cessna on them!
plus the cr boards are around 800 on thier website, or $900 if you want anything other than black.:wtf1:

Chris says $400 for skins, that sounds like a pretty good deal to me!
Retail on the burandt boards is $300
B&M is $450
VEI look alright but I'm sure they're pretty spendy too.

Last edited:

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Dave but I gotta say don't go with the b & m boards for some reason they don't clear snow very good at all definitely be going cr or something like that next time

I have the B&M on mine and they work good,better than stock.As for CR I think to many flat spots and snow would build up a lot faster and wouldn't be much better than stock,BTW I also put a vinyl wrap on the sides and works real good to prevent any build up

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the B&M on mine and they work good,better than stock.As for CR I think to many flat spots and snow would build up a lot faster and wouldn't be much better than stock,BTW I also put a vinyl wrap on the sides and works real good to prevent any build up

Will any wrap do the same thing or is the skinz "ice breaker" tunnel film something different?

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It some times puts the picture in the body of the reply and sometime not ?
unless posted
?

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will any wrap do the same thing or is the skinz "ice breaker" tunnel film something different?

I bought the wrap from Arctic Graphic's for $135 shipped,any wrap will work it keeps the sides of the tunnel from icing up...as soon as the tunnel starts to ice up it just keeps on building up...I also added a little red loc tite on the ice studs

shady280zx

Reaction score
I went with skinz, they were a must do on my 2012, though a big project (six pack+!) If the boards seem too narrow stock maybe a boot change is required, the Klim adrenaline fit really well. I love the boards, my boots do not! The grip offered by the studs eat the soles pretty bad, though it may have been from kicking the stockers soo much.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with the Burandt Boards on my '12. Love them other than they build up with snow / ice at the very rear where the crossover structure isn't coated. Not a major deal though. Price is definitely right on them.

jstpeter

Reaction score
I have an 2011 and bent my boards too changed up to the burandt 13 boards like them a lot,seem strong install is easy

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My opinion.....Get the airframes ! By far the best boards out there and the firmist. They are wider than stock & burandt boards at the front and rarely every build up much with snow, and have great traction. I've found (13) stock boards still fill up with snow and not the greatest grip pattern, and still able to bow them out. Any board with squared holes is going to pile up with snow. I've bent and replaced many boards in my time, and have to say these boards are the cat's pajama's so far ! Just wished I would have saved some $$$ and bought them from Chrisco.

Stock ('13) boards on a '12
IMGP0050.JPG

Airframe boards
IMG_2485.jpg

sledhead80

Reaction score
Get air frame I put them on my Pro and have never looked back!!! By far the best upgrade I've ever done to a sled and I have done many many!!

IMG_2429.jpg

Top Bottom