Ruby Falls

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was wondering if anyone has made it up to ruby falls this year, went 2 weekends ago and only made it half way there too much snow for quad. Well some quads, 1 guy we were with had grizzly with tracks he had no problems...getting side tracked... was wondering if any has been up that way and if lots has snow has disapeared in last 2 weeks, and if river has open up?? thank you

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, we're heading back up there this weekend..easter long figure may need an extra day to plow through...hopefully not though

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, we're heading back up there this weekend..easter long figure may need an extra day to plow through...hopefully not though

I think you'll be alright. I'd go with yah but I'm heading to blue river That weekend.

outlanderjoe

Reaction score
Have news about Ruby ,still 2 much snow , my couz tried 2 get their saturday , they said they made it half way and turned back , about 4 ft still. chat later

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for info but we ended up makin it although it took us 7 hrs rather then 1.5 but nice ride all the same..

here's a pic from another couple that just bought a new T-rex, first trip out.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 202

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
march 29, 30 and 31 yeah cool machine but that was just another couple that was with us...he's also got 2007 grizzly 700 with tracks, when did yur cousin go? maybe got another dump of snow since we were there you never know this is alberta.

bobbyo

Reaction score
Have news about Ruby ,still 2 much snow , my couz tried 2 get their saturday , they said they made it half way and turned back , about 4 ft still. chat later

not so buddy we made it pic on you tube type in ruby falls 2008

Top Bottom