RTR boondocker M8 turbo

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's supposed to be 1 Albertan dealer that can get the RTR boondocker turbo M8 for me, according to boondocker USA. They didn"t tell me who for some reason, instead want me to call in. All that I want to know is how much does this thing cost and who is the dealer so I could phone them instead. Can anyone help with this. THX.

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easier said then done with my schedule during the day. I do most of my research, searching on anything in the evenings unless it proves worthy of taking some time off to do it in person. If anyone knew a ballpark price I could then decide if Im going to go further with this.

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah the rtr is still available. 20,000.00 bucks!!! Ouch! Well i guess that would be a start considering 12,5000.00 sled, 7000-9000 turbo install, suspension upgrades? etc. This is an email i recieved from boondocker today.

The RTR sled is only available directly from BoonDocker either in the U.S. or from “BoonDocker Canada”. Turbo kits are available from many BoonDocker Dealers in Alberta if a turbo kit is all you looking for. The way the program works; you provide a “New” sled to base the RTR package on to BoonDocker, we do the complete RTR package set up, test ride the sled, and make arrangements to deliver the sled to you when completed. We do have a local Cat dealer we work with for providing sleds to us if you prefer. The prices from this dealer are in line with other dealers and it saves you delivering the sled to us. If you would like more information please give us a call toll free @ 1-877-449-2699.

Reid Hedlund

BoonDocker, Canada.

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah the rtr is still available. 20,000.00 bucks!!! Ouch! Well i guess that would be a start considering 12,5000.00 sled, 7000-9000 turbo install, suspension upgrades? etc. This is an email i recieved from boondocker today.

The RTR sled is only available directly from BoonDocker either in the U.S. or from “BoonDocker Canada”. Turbo kits are available from many BoonDocker Dealers in Alberta if a turbo kit is all you looking for. The way the program works; you provide a “New” sled to base the RTR package on to BoonDocker, we do the complete RTR package set up, test ride the sled, and make arrangements to deliver the sled to you when completed. We do have a local Cat dealer we work with for providing sleds to us if you prefer. The prices from this dealer are in line with other dealers and it saves you delivering the sled to us. If you would like more information please give us a call toll free @ 1-877-449-2699.

Reid Hedlund

BoonDocker, Canada.

LOL - You are dealing with Reid Hedlund out of Midway BC (if he still lives there). He used to be the president of the BCSF and is a nice guy, he is not going to screw you around. He was on the BCSF and RMSHA hillclimb circuit for years and has been around a long time. I would try and get a # from him and maybe give him a call if you can, he'll probably be able to answer your questions.

steevo

Reaction score
If you are going to buy the RTR sled,buy it from Reid at Boondocker Canada.I have seen this sled,and it is more than just an installed turbo on a stock sled.Reid does awesome work,and if I was to buy the RTR, it would be one that he has done!!:cool:
He helped me with my turbo kit on my 1000 when nobody else could.Thanks again Reid!

Reaction score
Rode with Reid and his Turbo M8 RTR build this weekend. It ripped. Didnt want to ride it cause just got my PG TD8 done and back and first real ride.

Very nice, clean job. I know Reid, and he does good work and his sleds work......... Thats it. If you have any doubts, forget about them. Get it done and dont look back. Once your boosted, there is nothing else like it.

Mckinney Creek Adventures

Top Bottom