RSI Bars 7/8" 2014 ALUMINUM 5" RISE HANDLEBARS vs burandt bars? The same or different

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
RSI Bars 7/8" 2014 ALUMINUM 5" RISE HANDLEBARS vs burandt bars? The same or different

Are the RSI Bars 7/8" 2014 ALUMINUM 5" RISE HANDLEBARS any different than the "burandt" bars. I need lower bars on my pro. What should I get for heaters, grips, and hooks?

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: RSI Bars 7/8" 2014 ALUMINUM 5" RISE HANDLEBARS vs burandt bars? The same or diffe

I got a set of these for the wife's 600. They worked great. The ones I got said that they were the regular ones, but ended up being the burandt bars (I'm not sure if Kimpex, the Canadian Distributor knows the difference). I re-used her grips, hooks and heaters from her stock bars. A heat gun and some finesse and you can re-use the factory heat elements. You can use a screwdriver to pry up the grips a bit and squirt in some rubbing alcohol and they will come off easy too!!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: RSI Bars 7/8" 2014 ALUMINUM 5" RISE HANDLEBARS vs burandt bars? The same or diffe

I got a set of these for the wife's 600. They worked great. The ones I got said that they were the regular ones, but ended up being the burandt bars (I'm not sure if Kimpex, the Canadian Distributor knows the difference). I re-used her grips, hooks and heaters from her stock bars. A heat gun and some finesse and you can re-use the factory heat elements. You can use a screwdriver to pry up the grips a bit and squirt in some rubbing alcohol and they will come off easy too!!

Just curious if the bars were the same. I'll probably just get new grips and heaters so I have a spare set of bars.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just curious if the bars were the same. I'll probably just get new grips and heaters so I have a spare set of bars.

The throttle side grip and heater element will have to come off in order to get the throttle block off anyways. Unless you plan on getting another Throttle block as well.

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

The throttle side grip and heater element will have to come off in order to get the throttle block off anyways. Unless you plan on getting another Throttle block as well.

really? That kinda sucks. Oh well. I might as well try getting them off in one piece then.

Top Bottom