RPG KIT for etec

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i have been running my Revolution performance group and bikemann performer kit on my etec for about 10 rides now and all i gotta say is WICKED!!!! I ordered the y and main pipe with the new tra pins and new spring and the sled came to life I was loving the way the sled performed! Then i added the shockwave helix to the mix and it is even better! For anyone looking at getting a bit more power out of there etecs call cory micku at RPG and get him to send you out a kit you wont be dissappointed! with this mod this sled just absolutely leaves the new cats 800 and 1100 in the dust and is super snappy throttle now. Rumour is cory has a new intake and almost has the BB kit ready to go

mountainhunter

Reaction score
installed this kit in a 11 163 x .very strong ,clutching he sent seems spot on and consistent .and he he answers his phone .money well spent .also installed the sag reducer ,which i had my doubts but it has worked out pretty descent as well..

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I gotta re order a sag reducer the dealer that installed my stuff "misplaced it" said it was back in the box when it wasnt oh well cheap thing to replace! Yeah the clutching is spot on I leave my clickers at 3 or 4 dpending on snow and play around with my shockwave helix and it is really snappy now I love the thing! and yes he answers his phone or he calls you back instantly he has great customer service and has no problem talking to you for 20 minutes on the phone to make sure you get everything you need and nothing you dont! Great work RPG! They also sell sleds pre tuned from there shop as well. I know were my next sled is coming from!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if he says thats all you need then that is all you need. He tests these sleds thouroughly so he really knows what works on them.

Top Bottom