Royal Pizza

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Sherwood Park with the family last friday evening to pick up some parts and we were looking for a place to eat before heading home. We found this little out of the way pizza place called Royal Pizza. I have to tell you, it was probably the best pizza I've ever had! Has anyone else tryed this place? Was it a fluke that it was that good or is always that good?

duner

Reaction score
I've drove up there just to have their pizza! Best I've ever had! I'm not sure we should be telling everyone though:nono:;)

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
West end of strip mall on the west side of Sobeys Baseline. Down from Rogers.
We stopped there this week for shoe leather steak sandwich (Med.Rear) mmmm.
Doors locked!! Sign on door said closed for Renos. Have to check it again in a couple weeks.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been going to Royal for 20 some years. My parents for 20 some years before that. It's a family tradition. They have several locations, but the best by far is the original in old Strathcona. Boss man hangs out there so the pizza and service are better. Mmmm...Royal Pizza....I know what's for dinner tonight!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Yup outside our lunch meetings there we eat there couple times a month good 'zza and even better calzones :d:beer:

Eastcapeangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a big thank you to the mods for letting this thread run. I'm enjoying it more than SW. they lost a lot when they shut that Max thread down.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Great Pizza, Great Spring Rolls, Can't complain about anything I've had from there. Definitely my fav place for 'za

Top Bottom