Route 88 Rods & Customs Show and Shine-Slave Lake

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanted to pass along to anyone that wants to drive up or down to Slave Lake for this weekends Riverboat Days. This Saturday the Route 88 Rods & Customs Car Club is hosting our annual Show and Shine at the Northern Lakes College parking lot. Show is running from 10 AM until 4 PM. Loads of door prizes, good food, swimming for the kids at the pool. DJ blasting out tunes and for stereo buffs we are having a sound-off. The Tenacity Blown Alchohol Funny Car Race Team will have their Hot Rod out and will be doing a fire-up for the crowd. Open to cars, trucks, bikes etc and super nice trophy plaques for all catagories. Goodie bags for all participants, includes t-shirt and all sorts of goodies. RC Cars and truck demonstration. We are also raffling off a small blocky Chevy BBQ as well as other prizes. Hope to see some of you there....weather is supposed to be +29 ! Yahoo...:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanted to pass along to anyone that wants to drive up or down to Slave Lake for this weekends Riverboat Days. This Saturday the Route 88 Rods & Customs Car Club is hosting our annual Show and Shine at the Northern Lakes College parking lot. Show is running from 10 AM until 4 PM. Loads of door prizes, good food, swimming for the kids at the pool. DJ blasting out tunes and for stereo buffs we are having a sound-off. The Tenacity Blown Alchohol Funny Car Race Team will have their Hot Rod out and will be doing a fire-up for the crowd. Open to cars, trucks, bikes etc and super nice trophy plaques for all catagories. Goodie bags for all participants, includes t-shirt and all sorts of goodies. RC Cars and truck demonstration. We are also raffling off a small blocky Chevy BBQ as well as other prizes. Hope to see some of you there....weather is supposed to be +29 ! Yahoo...:d

That sounds awesome ................. unfortunately its the same weekend as the campout! :mad: Otherwise I would come for sure!! :beer::beer: Good luck with it.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know Doc....I wanted to go to that campout as well but have been a part of the show since its inception so maybe next year I can make the campout and meet a few of the fine folk on the site....have a great weekend at the campout! Forgot to mention the Midway and all the other activities that are going on as well....

Top Bottom