Rotax your rhino

bmorgan

Reaction score
So its official I'm going to Rotax my (wifes) Rhino the P.O.S engine blew..... that being said I am looking for a donor 650 or 800 can am that has a good engine, would prefer a wrecked unit but would like to hear what people have, any help finding a good unit is greatly appreciated.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So its official I'm going to Rotax my (wifes) Rhino the P.O.S engine blew..... that being said I am looking for a donor 650 or 800 can am that has a good engine, would prefer a wrecked unit but would like to hear what people have, any help finding a good unit is greatly appreciated.

"Speed4sale" always has CanAms to be parted out.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no offense but rhinos are behind the times on everything, part it out and buy something else. JMO

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
google cycle stockyard they are around sylvan somewhere and seem to advertise 8oo renegades to be parted out fairly regularly. Also a good guy to get a hold of would be larry from stormys street rods by new norway as they have done one of these and varied from the kit as far as driveshafts cause they werent happy with what was in kit.
Have also been contemplating this for a bit now however thinkin a commander may be the way to go.
sure would be cool to see a 940bbk outty in a rhino though

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not keep it somewhat brand specific and pack a Nytro engine in there? Way more HP and as far as I've heard a first. Could be the next Maverick Killer.....:smiliestirthepot:

too much

Reaction score
Call the boy's at Get Torqed. They have a couple brand new 800's in stock and a Commander 1000 engine I think.

Top Bottom