ROOMS Foxwood Inn

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of 5:00PM TodayDec 23 there are only 6(SIX) rooms left.....
1-suite with 1 queen bed (smoking)
2-single with double bed (non-smoking)
3-double with 2 double beds (smoking)
SOOOO if you are waiting to book a room I suggest you do it now:realmad::nono:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of 5:00PM TodayDec 23 there are only 6(SIX) rooms left.....
1-suite with 1 queen bed (smoking)
2-single with double bed (non-smoking)
3-double with 2 double beds (smoking)
SOOOO if you are waiting to book a room I suggest you do it now:realmad::nono:

hmm, may need more info, are rooms for christmas ? which foxwood, why would i want to go there, if it's foxcreek forget it. i'll stick a fork in my eye first. i just love posts like this leaves lots for the imagination, hope this posts helps. may i suggest a little less eggnogg for next posting,

Last edited:

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
hmm, may need more info, are rooms for christmas ? which foxwood, why would i want to go there, if it's foxcreek forget it. i'll stick a fork in my eye first. i just love posts like this leaves lots for the imagination, hope this posts helps. may i suggest a little less eggnogg for next posting,

Yup foxwood is in fox veges and u can keep it for now

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was wondering what the big deal was, must be having strippers or something, was wondering why you would go to fawks creek voluntarily, the nice thing about fawks creek is the view in the rear view mirror.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i was wondering what the big deal was, must be having strippers or something, was wondering why you would go to fawks creek voluntarily, the nice thing about fawks creek is the view in the rear view mirror.

I think its an annual ride,I went there with a bunch of them one year,Snowmobiles not strippers! LOL!
catmando!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so you went to foxcreek for the strippers? or why would you go. i just can't get it figured. :beer:

Jabs

Reaction score
Well guys if you go to the meetings you would know that the foxwood inn is where the snow angels will be staying for the alberta snowmobile association jamboree coming up in feburary. I think PDQ was just giving a heads up to those people who were on the fence of going or not to get thier rooms booked before it sells out.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys if you go to the meetings you would know that the foxwood inn is where the snow angels will be staying for the alberta snowmobile association jamboree coming up in feburary. I think PDQ was just giving a heads up to those people who were on the fence of going or not to get thier rooms booked before it sells out.

again we can only react to what we are given. no mention of fox creek or snowangels, so no mention of meetings or any clue whatsoever, are we to be mind readers, just can't understand why anyone would even post this nonesense.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I've been to Fox Creek

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
concidering this post is in the snow angels thread one would think that it concerns the snow angels.

hmm would never know or guess as far as i'm concerned. looks like all expense paid vacation at the foxwood.,

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Well the foxwood does have the "good" channels. ...
mike are you going to get in on the sweet room deal before it's gone? as this may be your last chance do not wait. hehe:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the foxwood does have the "good" channels. ...

yes they do have the good channel almost enough to make up for stay:beer:ing overnight in foxcreek although after a few nights carpel tunnel can set in .

Top Bottom