Rookie On A Can-Am

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey welcome to S&M. This is a great community of fellow enthusiasts and a great place for information. Enjoy the new toy and stay safe out on the trails.

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First time out at Stanger today. What a great place to ride!! And so nice and close. Will DEFINITELY be going back.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Hey X-Treme, I've been wanting to get out to Stanger for a while now and hearing this it will have to be soon. Is much of the area rideable by a kid on a 90cc kids 2wd quad? I usually take my son out to Redwater but would love to find other areas close to town that he'd be able to ride.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Hey X-Treme, I've been wanting to get out to Stanger for a while now and hearing this it will have to be soon. Is much of the area rideable by a kid on a 90cc kids 2wd quad? I usually take my son out to Redwater but would love to find other areas close to town that he'd be able to ride.
Based on the riding conditions that we experienced on March 4, oh yeah. For sure. NO problem. Lots of really cool riding to the east of the Stanger staging area. A nice 8km trail that CONSTANTLY winds thru the trees. Was definitely my favorite part of the ride.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the summer times it changes a lot. You won't be able to ride the same places. There are mud holes that open up that will swallow the small machines. There are some areas in there you can take him without any issues just be prepared to turn around when it gets nasty. It is a nice trail system.

Top Bottom