Rolling Fuel Caddys

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to get one of those 25 gallon fuel caddys for the lake. I would like it with pneumatic tires and a pump. Does anyone know where they sell them around Edmonton?

Thanks Guys. Appreciate any leads you can give me.

greg

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a cheap alterative ... I mounted a 53 liter/14 gallon flow-an-go on my dolly... The have wheels already but they are plastic so thats why i used the moving dolly...Got Rubber. The big flow and go is around a $120.00

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I BOUGHT ONE FROM NAPA .......CHECK THEM OUT.
Ric:

10 minutes on the phone with Sherwood Park - nohing, nada. Damn I hate those guys and the website is useless

How long of a hose does that one come with - I need at least 8 feet to get across the boat (prefer 10)? Does it come with pneumatic wheels and a hand pump?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ric:

10 Minutes On The Phone With Sherwood Park - Nohing, Nada. Damn I Hate Those Guys And The Website Is Useless

How Long Of A Hose Does That One Come With - I Need At Least 8 Feet To Get Across The Boat (prefer 10)? Does It Come With Pneumatic Wheels And A Hand Pump?

It Has Pneumatic Wheels And A Hand Pump And About 8 Feet Of "grounded" Hose ..... Works Good For Us.........

Last edited by a moderator:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some industial supplier catalogs here i'll have a boo and see if there is any in them in there..... just like the pic right? I'll post if there is.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked through all my catalog's... nothing under $800.00... Summitric found the bomb though... There is four distributers in Canada for the John Dow fuel caddy's, none in Alberta. Good luck searching

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Napa $926.00. Just stupid. I guess I am going stateside. 1/2 the price, longer hose, and the hand pump is at the nozzle and not at the tank.....

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I know they sell them at Atvantage Trailer on 111 Ave and 157 St in Edmonton, I think they were priced around the $550 - $600 mark.

I have a flown-go in the shed only used 2 times, then it started leaking from the handle, and changed it, and started leaking again so its just a piece of yard furniture now.

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw a rolling fuel caddy in the latest Crappy Tire flyer. Looks like ~$100. Not sure of the quality.

Top Bottom