roller secondary clutch kit for 670?

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
iv got a secondary clutch that has a conversion kit to a roller slide, pretty much like a team secondary clutch. But im missing one of the rollers and another one is on it way to breaking, does anyone know of the company that made these, i was told to look on goodwin's site but they dont have anything on older sled and no contact info either.

any info would be great,

thanks alot

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like the same as mine. it was highmark i believe. not sure where to get though as i got mine used. same chitty deal in mine put my stocker back on now.

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old cat roller secondary is cheap and works good.Beer can and a keyway to make it fit.Factory secondary sucked.

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
sounds like the same as mine. it was highmark i believe. not sure where to get though as i got mine used. same chitty deal in mine put my stocker back on now.

is the company name highmark?, i got this secondary for free all it needs is some new rollers

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guys indeed have HYMARK roller kits, give me some more info i have access to these kits.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
has anyone heard of using an arctic cat secondary? its suppose to put down like a 1/3 more power to the ground....anyone have any info on this?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard of using an arctic cat secondary? its suppose to put down like a 1/3 more power to the ground....anyone have any info on this?

Yes the older bearcat secondary's worked. I can't remember if you have to change the jackshaft though.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Offset key and some shim stock. I've run the Cat on 3 different Doos and it does work well. You need to mess with the spacers a bit to get it aligned and a different bolt. Be prepared to mess with your primary a bit to get it working.
With regards to the rollers on the Hymark (if that's what it is) check a bearing supply store like BC bearing. If memory serves that's all they were.

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
the secondary clutch i have is a skidoo racing team roller clutch, and soo far i cant get new rollers for it

if anyone knows where i could get parts for it that would be great if not im going to try to get some made one of these days

Rhubarb

Reaction score
Goodwin is suppose to be making the rollets again ad Lynx is suppose to be using the clutches for some reason

alran

Reaction score
ya i have an artic cat roller on my 97 summit 670 it was like that when i got it and the shaft was either welded and then machined because i tried to put a doo clutch on because my belt kept dropping too soon but ended up putting the purple spring in and now have no troubles

Top Bottom