rogers wireless people

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just love calling the rogers people and taking OVER a hour to do 3 plan changes on two phones!!! it great!! i didnt have other things to do, not at all!! lalalala everything is grrrrrrreat! i guess this is why my mother wouldnt let me get guns and there is a 3 day wait for them.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just love calling the rogers people and taking OVER a hour to do 3 plan changes on two phones!!! it great!! i didnt have other things to do, not at all!! lalalala everything is grrrrrrreat! i guess this is why my mother wouldnt let me get guns and there is a 3 day wait for them.

Other half has this fingered out now, automated answer .. haha .. would you like billing say billing.. at this point tell it what you REALLY think.. im sorry i dont understand... now Really tell them what you think ...the machine still wont get it so try once more... next thing you know you are connected to a real person....;)

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with telus i can adjust my plan online however i like.

also

rogers = no service in valemount blue river mcbride.

so

thats an automatic no for me.

my friend used to brag day and night about rogers until he had to use my phone to call his gf every time we went sledding LOL

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

also

so

my friend used to brag day and night about rogers until he had to use my phone to call his gf every time we went sledding LOL

That's the reason I have Rogers, SO I don't have to call the wife on my sledding weekends... Don't let her know that though...

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually i kinda like not dead spots!! well the ones that cover the sleddin areas!!lol!! around here it seems that if my phone dont work the ol mans does(telus) and usaully we are on the same jobsites!!

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
The TELUS online self serve has improved exponentially in the last 6 months...shouldn't ever really need to call them.

I took pictures of the Belle cabin on my BB and beamed them to my jealous buds from the mountain...

...PLUS if your radios fail...second option....just sayin'

Edit part:

A bud threw a code on his new XP and was able to get in touch with Martin Equip. from the Hillclimb at Allen Creek....again...not the wife but some help when you need it!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

also

so

maybe he was just cheap, the old my phone doesn't work trick. i hate phone co. they paint a real pretty pic of their sevice, only they have limited coverage. maybe they should put up some towers

Top Bottom