Rodent proofing a vehicle?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
arff shows up only on double bubble days otherwise he is on holidays or sick days.

Then he whines about having to be there.........no wonder val tried to run him over! Lol :D

Cheers arff :beer:

Sent while not working too hard

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then he whines about having to be there.........no wonder val tried to run him over! Lol :D

Cheers arff :beer:

Sent while not working too hard

I sure take a beating.LOL

scott 259

Reaction score
Luke,
Got the same problem, diesel sits on the drive for weeks at a time, Mr Brown Fur due to the time of year thinks the hood and firewall insulation make Great Nest materail !!, (if you have cats dont do this, as I Love Cats)....( no wait I hate Cat's, another story).
If some bread crumbs fell into a tin pie plate and soaked up the green Anti-freeze left on top of the valve cover over night ??......... (PS Remember to remove pie plate before driving away, makes bad noise in fan)......bread alone will also be the demise of your little buddy, they pack it with the pine nuts, the bread molds and ruins the stash !!.....starve........
Scott

Last edited:

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A rat trap on the valve cover works good for getting rid of tree rats. They tend to hit trucks where I go camping and every time I go there the first thing I do is put the trap in and I usually get 2 per visit.

Top Bottom