Rocky to Nordegg

Sylvanas

Reaction score
my wife and i would be into doing the rocky to nordeg ride never done it but we live in rocky , just need to do the front ball joint on the polaris . dont know how to do it so i gues off to gate way lol

Rabdo

Reaction score
me and the wife want to come to, we've ridden parts of the trail, but never the whole thing

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if we do it .. it would be from horberg to mistyvalley - west side of the jackfish lake hill..... its a good day ride.... at this time of the year with out frost in some of the skeg it takes too long to go past mistyvalley and try to make it back.. [ also need gas then ] ...

we are looking into camping mabe by chambers or the pipe line [ on the east side of jackfish lake hill ] ...

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i guess we should do it then lol - do the run saturday.
:eek:maybe it takes you too long to get thru the skeg Tex.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i guess we should do it then lol - do the run saturday.
:eek:maybe it takes you too long to get thru the skeg Tex.

well i have to go straight through the middle u know.... thats what the cool kids do....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well doesn't seem for much interest ... plus i had a thing in mudchat but not sure where it went

would be sat sept 17th

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like there was before, maybe you need a highlights tour theme, show where hadster tried to do a suicide.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
must be a can am...............pshh!!!! that will be quite enough outa ya arff lol...... Would have loved to make 1 more trip this year with you guys but work has me running circles, kinda like emma with a carrot, that and hockey season fires back up in 2 days... trailer is filled with antifreeze now and not moving until April. Hope you all have a great time quadding and sledding this winter, and keep it safe, i dont want to read about larry getting frost bite on that fuzzy white ass.

Top Bottom