rocky mountian atv

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're in the US though so do you not have to pay fees for crossing the border? Some of the prices are much lower after the exchange rate, but some of it costs more.

honda680manitoba

Reaction score
well my dad is a truck driver so he picks it up at our border crossing and takes it home duty free if hes over 48 hrs. im not sure how much it would be to get it shipped to canada tho

xcrider

Reaction score
well my dad is a truck driver so he picks it up at our border crossing and takes it home duty free if hes over 48 hrs. im not sure how much it would be to get it shipped to canada tho

They charge 30.00 for orders up to 100 bucks, and 50.00 for orders up to200.00
And they are fast. Have ordered 3 times now from them and they are first class. 3-5 days shipping and the best prices around

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ordered from several distributors in the USA and the price to my door is still more economical than ordering from a local dealer.
I recently showed a parts lady in central Alberta, a receipt and she admitted she could not supply me with the parts even after my 10% discount.
And yes she was some what embarassed and pissed.

Grizzly74

Reaction score
ell im sure if u lived in southern manitoba he would do it for you but he doesnt do for others far off

Top Bottom