Rocky Mountain House/ Nordegg

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
I want to take a friend out for a little session. Has anyone ridden out near Baseline / Ram valley / Nordegg. I'm not looking for Alpine just some logging roads and meadow's to explore. The Rockey sled site does not have current conditions of trails or snow depth.

Any info is appreciated.

Also interested in the alpine areas out there. Sugar bowl? ETC. It would be for another trip with Nytro MTX, not a newbie.

Thanks

Chelle

schoooled dweeb

Reaction score
Re: Rockey Mountain House/ Nordegg

Also interested in the alpine areas out there. Sugar bowl? ETC. It would be for another trip with Nytro MTX, not a newbie.

Thanks

Chelle

I would like info on Sugar bowl also. All i know is to turn off at the waste
transfer site (whitegoat creek) just before thompson resort going eastbound.
Same parking lot as Vision Questy hiking trail (?) Or do you stage at coral creek lot?? Upate on snow depth would be appreciated. Tx.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Looked like pure rock up on the saddle looking from the hiway,,,,,,, couldn't get into stagging ,,,,,,, spun out in the deep snow and nearly did the same as another and slid into trees....... wait till feb for more snow.......

summit800hm

Reaction score
We took a drive yesterday out to baseline 12" snow but no base. Looks like it would be good but you can still see the stumps poking through. I would wait for another dump.

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
We are heading out to this area on saturday for a day trip. We're thinking of the spot accross from the David Thompson resort. We've seen people staging there as we drive to Golden so I'm thinking there's gotta be some snow in there by now.

Anyone have any details? Been in yet? How's the trail up? Is it ok for a newbie?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Send a PM to Raspberry Nitro, he was kind enough to guide the Mountain Mania group and really know the area...he might be a good resource for where to ride.
We are heading out to this area on saturday for a day trip. We're thinking of the spot accross from the David Thompson resort. We've seen people staging there as we drive to Golden so I'm thinking there's gotta be some snow in there by now.

Anyone have any details? Been in yet? How's the trail up? Is it ok for a newbie?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You Need To Talk To Safariguy, As He Is A Guide In And Around Rocky, Nordegg, And That David Thompson Resort.... We Stayed There A Few Times, And Its Great. Safariguy Will Be Able To Tell You About The Area.......

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Send a PM to Raspberry Nitro, he was kind enough to guide the Mountain Mania group and really know the area...he might be a good resource for where to ride.

BUGS, WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT??? CHELLE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE DAVID THOMPSON RESORT AND AREA BY NORDEGG!!!!!

Top Bottom