Rocky Mountain House Motorcycle Club

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Welcome:Hi, thought I would let everone know that the RMHMC is gearing up for another successful year of biking fun! This year we are hosting two motocross races and six hairscrambles. The motocross races will be held at our local track,Tabletop Raceway, located 10 miles west of town. Last fall we did some major changes to the southwest section, as well as some grooming (for us "mature" riders) lol. The hairscrambles are located primarily on private land, and are expertly designed by renowned "vintage" racers Owen (she really rips) Morgan, Bernie (Smoothie) Schroderus, Shane (I think I can, I think I can) Lowry...The great thing about these events is they are family orientated, and fun. A refreshing break from "agressive events". In order to participate in these events all you need is a club membership, which we are keeping at $60 for a single, or $100 for a family. With your membership you will have unlimited access to Tabletop Raceway. We are eager for new members, and lacking in volunteers. Volunteers are offered a break on the next years membership, kinda similar to what we do for hockey volunteer hours. Any question please e-mail me at djeffery@telusplanet.net.. Thanx, Don Jeffery, President, Rocky Motorcycle Club
FYI our first official meeting of the year`is on March 3/2009, at Gateway Sales and Service, north entrance, Rocky Mountain House
Please check out our website, Welcome to Rocky Motorcycle Club

Last edited:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Great info Silver Fox. You'll be seeing me lots this summer. My son races in the provincial series but I think we are going to be taking it a little slower this season and hittin the scrambles. Myself and my wife are Rocky home towners. Cheerz :beer: :beer:

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet, we have had some atv's race at the track, but there hasn't been any at the hairscrambles..it's hard to use the same tighter trails for quads (they're too fat lol), but there has been some talk of it recently, just need some volunteers whom are atv enthusiasts and want to take it on...I'd like to set up a utv scramble!

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
Not sure yet, we have had some atv's race at the track, but there hasn't been any at the hairscrambles..it's hard to use the same tighter trails for quads (they're too fat lol), but there has been some talk of it recently, just need some volunteers whom are atv enthusiasts and want to take it on...I'd like to set up a utv scramble!

ok, ill volunteer. yeah i know that some trails could be too tight, but there must be a way to get something going. a utv scramble would be cool, so would a 4x4 class. there must be alot of guys who would be interested, for the 4x2 guys i think that a pure open class would be best gncc style. instead of different heats there could be just a staggered start time for novice, intermediate, seasoned. im a novice for sure but i would love to race. looks like too much fun.

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score

ok, ill volunteer. yeah i know that some trails could be too tight, but there must be a way to get something going. a utv scramble would be cool, so would a 4x4 class. there must be alot of guys who would be interested, for the 4x2 guys i think that a pure open class would be best gncc style. instead of different heats there could be just a staggered start time for novice, intermediate, seasoned. im a novice for sure but i would love to race. looks like too much fun. that would be only of course if there were enough entries. same could apply to the 4x4, utv. staggered start times, but if there were only a couple of each then there could be just an open class free for all.

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
sorry for the double post, i had more to say in 2nd post and i thought it was just supposed to edit.

Revdawg

Reaction score
WOW! Had no idea you guys put on that many H/S. And all of them not much more than a 1/2 hour from my house. The one by Crammond is only 2 miles from my buddies acreage and they never new it existed.
I'll be there for sure, can't wait to meet you guys and do some riding.

shaneallan

Reaction score
I'll buy a membership if you have a UTV class. I have a RMZ 450 as well but lack bike riding skills.

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We opened the track Wednesday.. if you need a membership they are available at Glenn's Sportsline, Gateway Sales, or I have them as well, only $100 for a family, unlimited use of track and you can attend our club events...Don

Top Bottom