Rocky and West?

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning on heading out on July 30th. Probably somewhere west of Rocky Mountain House. Anyone know what the weather has been doing out there? Any suggestions as to a good area? We will have at least two Rangers, so we are needing wide trails. We were out near the Outwest Camping area at the beginning of June and a lot of the trails had a lot of dead fall on them.

Thanks for any info.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Planning on heading out on July 30th. Probably somewhere west of Rocky Mountain House. Anyone know what the weather has been doing out there? Any suggestions as to a good area? We will have at least two Rangers, so we are needing wide trails. We were out near the Outwest Camping area at the beginning of June and a lot of the trails had a lot of dead fall on them.

Thanks for any info.

Early June is always a bad time for deadfall on the trails but as the summer months progress so do the people willing to pack a saw and clean up those trails for the folks. We were all out at Outwest Campground for the snowandmud campout and the rhino's and Rzr's had no problem at all in fact I was so impressed with the Rzr its going to my next toy. I would suggest a number of riding areas west of Rocky but none are any wider or less deadfall than at Outwest. Maybe you could try the Hummingbird or
Onion Lake area or the Peppers Lake area.

Top Bottom