Robert"bob" Utne, helmet painter..beware!

racert17

Reaction score
To all Moto-x/Extremesport guys BEWARE! I contacted custom helmet painter by the name of Robert”bob”Utne in Minneapolis MN. Bob has painted manycustom helmets for factory moto-x/snowmobile racers over the years. I talkedwith bob and he was going to supply the helmet and a custom paint job, this wasin june 2010. I sent bob $350 to cover the cost of the helmet and more $ tocome to cover the paint, he said it would take approx 3 weeks,I have yet toreceive the helmet or full money refund.I sent Mr Utne many messages over thistime frame, his response was, My family is in dire financial need and i willrepay. I have received $70.00 from Mr Utne since June 2010. I asked for picsduring the painting, he said the helmet was masked and between colors so pics werenot going to show anything. I later find out he did not purchase the helmet inthe first place! He now blocks all my emails and messages. I was lied to androbbed! His company was called Images in Motion, now he goes by Wild Images InMotion, doing Taxidermy and wildlife art/painting. Hard to believe he could notcome up with $350 in close to 2 years. BEWARE and go elsewhere. His websitetalks of professional, does this sound professional to you?

Top Bottom