Robbery from a Pharmacy in Grande Prairie on January 21, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the story..

RCMP looking for suspect in armed robbery | CTV Edmonton
I'm pretty certain I know who did it. The first 2 pictures are taken by the Shoppers Drug Mart security camera. The last picture is of him that I found on Facebook.

What you guys think?

brady.jpg

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/bradyg.png/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[/URL]

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that the similarities are close enough that you could confidently report it to police and they can look into it further...

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I heard the guy turned himself in on Sunday.

Robbery charges pending against local man by Herald-Tribune staff updated 36 minutes ago
Update:
A 22-year-old Grande Prairie man turned himself into police late Sunday night.
According to police, charges of robbery, breach of probation and possession of a controlled substance are pending against the man.
Further information to follow.
Original:
Police are looking for a male suspect in connection with a robbery that took place on Saturday night at a west end pharmacy.
The robbery occurred at a pharmacy on 107 Street and 78 Avenue just after 11:15 p.m. A male entered the store, produced a weapon and demanded that a staff member give him prescription drugs. The staff member complied and the suspect left through the front door.
RCMP believes he left the scene in a small red pick up truck that was parked near the front entrance. The suspect is described as approximately 5”8, medium build, with short dark hair and no facial hair. At the time of the robbery he was wearing jeans, a dark t-shirt with a grey design and no coat.
There were several staff members in the store at the time of the robbery, but no one was injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom