Robb Annual Quad Rally - June 11, 2011 - COMPLETED

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a reason that there is no dance, supper and camping at the ball diamonds this year. I doen't mean to be rude, but it's what the town of robb thinks, it only takes a couple of bad apples to ruin it for everyone.
I know people that live there and have heard many complaints, even from the local volunteers that put this event on every year.

Ya its to bad there is always a retard to f%ck it up for everyone else.

grimrock

Reaction score
Maybe its time for the dumb dumbs to figure out that these events are not free for alls. You should be smart enough to know that strapping a flat of beer down to the front rack on the quad isn't cool. Happened to witness that gong show at the Smith rally last year.

i totally agree should have a box with ice atleast cant let that stuff go warm :nono: or break any for that case i cant wait only 17 more days :beer:

vinson

Reaction score
hows the trails around robb looking is it going to be a mud fest for the rally or is everything pretty firm

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows the trails around robb looking is it going to be a mud fest for the rally or is everything pretty firm

Well with the amount of rain and snow we got, it's definately pretty soupy in robb ,and the forcast is still calling for more rain next week. Should be a mudfest for the rally.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna be the first one we are not gonna be able to attend.dang! broke quad and a dang wedding..karma eh!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Looking to meet up with a few people there or here and ride to Robb. My friend that I was going down with cancelled. If anyone is leaving Edmonton and can handle another quad I'll help pay for some fuel.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We completed the rally without any issues, I found it easier than previous years. There wasn't as much mud or skeg that was totally beat. In fact the big field just before the third checkpoint was fairly easy. I was surprised to see that it has all grown back and you couldn't tell there was quads in there previously. We were up front with about 30-40 quads in front of us, even though we didn't see any one after we passed a few earlier. Looks like alot were heading back from 3. There was a trail marked Easy/Difficult on the 3 mark. The Easy was the road, the Difficult was the field and it was quite easy. We seen the firetrucks and police heading out of town towards the 3 checkpoint so hopefully no one was hurt. Burgers were good after the ride, and thanks for the free quad wash :d I rode with Gladerunner (Stock Yami 450) and Tonkaquad (Outy 800 with 31" Outlaws, Cool machine). There was a group of guys just past the 1st checkpoint that blew there belt on a new Brute Force, wonder if they found a new belt?

Last edited:

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
We completed the rally without any issues, I found it easier than previous years. There wasn't as much mud or skeg that was totally beat. In fact the big field just before the third checkpoint was fairly easy. I was surprised to see that it has all grown back and you couldn't tell there was quads in there previously. We were up front with about 30-40 quads in front of us, even though we didn't see any one after we passed a few earlier. Looks like alot were heading back from 3. There was a trail marked Easy/Difficult on the 3 mark. The Easy was the road, the Difficult was the field and it was quite easy. We seen the firetrucks and police heading out of town towards the 3 checkpoint so hopefully no one was hurt. Burgers were good after the ride, and thanks for the free quad wash :d I rode with Gladerunner (Stock Yami 450) and Tonkaquad (Outy 800 with 31" Outlaws, Cool machine). There was a group of guys just past the 1st checkpoint that blew there belt on a new Brute Force, wonder if they found a new belt?

And you with the fancy camera where are the pics?

Top Bottom