I'm sure this could be on any road...

Attachments

• road sign.jpg
    road sign.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 28

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
now thats not true!i have seen 1 road that was smooth as babies bottom!damned if i can remember where it was?it will come to me!:confused:

Sakabush has a smooth road???? Please fill us in when you remember where it is.:confused::confused:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ISN'T SASKABUSH FLAT??? WHY WOULDN'T ROADS BE FLAT AND SMOOTH THEN??..... HEARD YOU COULD SEE FROM 1 SIDE OF SASK TO THE OTHER, ITS SO FLAT.... LOL....... BAHAHAHA :d:d:d;) CHEERZ

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ISN'T SASKABUSH FLAT??? WHY WOULDN'T ROADS BE FLAT AND SMOOTH THEN??..... HEARD YOU COULD SEE FROM 1 SIDE OF SASK TO THE OTHER, ITS SO FLAT.... LOL....... BAHAHAHA :d:d:d;) CHEERZ

The took all the rocks out of the fields and put them on the roads. :cool:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Hmmm a driver was just in telling us about all the problems with his chevy it needs the front end redone at $3000 blew a injector this weekend replaced that and a fuel system flush $600, this summer while on hoilidays rear pinion seal leaked out all the oil blew up the rear diff $3300....so he said it's time to get rid of he said it getting wore out at 143000KM :eek:...so today and tomorrow he is going shopping for another duracrap

This is why I love my fargos

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just made my first trip to Sask this past summer and the roads were unbelievable. If the government wanted to save money on road signs, instead of putting up signs for every bump they could just put up a sign once in a while letting you know that a smooth stretch is coming.:d, this guy just fell in a pot hole in sask, :hand:lol.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any of you guys from hillmod area know lanny garden or his son brady?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure doesn't help when they gravel the f*ckin highways. doesn't slow me down though its just not fun when ur vehicle is always getting rocked. makes u wanna turn around and go kill someone
sounds like the #1 around golden!!!!! they don't sand the road, they friggin gravel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like the #1 around golden!!!!! they don't sand the road, they friggin gravel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL... I hear Yah... that heavy sand/gravel is hard on the windsheild and paint but is alot better than ice :) The #1 near Golden is a nasty winding hiway in the best of conditions. The course mix they spread around there is probably a good thing:rolleyes: Better than sliding off the side of the Hiway into oblivion? :)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL... I hear Yah... that heavy sand/gravel is hard on the windsheild and paint but is alot better than ice :) The #1 near Golden is a nasty winding hiway in the best of conditions. The course mix they spread around there is probably a good thing:rolleyes: Better than sliding off the side of the Hiway into oblivion? :)
true dat, but it's also hard on tires. had several flats on trailers, sometimes on the same trip. when we removed the cause of the flat, it's always a rock that looks like an arrowhead, everytime!!!!!!!

Top Bottom