road rage karma

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The person with the camera was passing traffic in the right lane. not sure how they would accomplish that while driving in the 'slow' lane.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
It appears to be a 50 or 60 zone they were passing someone and doing 80 from what I see... dude in the truck deserved what he got.. I ride a bike as much as I can, and don't like the idea of some asshat like that tailgating me either when I am on the road.. If 20-30k over the speed limit does not qualify to be in the passing lane as well as passing someone what does? and nothing enrages me more than some impatient douche who wont give me enough time to safely change lanes. They just cut he guy off in the slower lane to try to get ahead... I am sorry but I am no tailgater, and I will change lanes and let you asshats pass when its safe to do so!

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears to be a 50 or 60 zone they were passing someone and doing 80 from what I see... dude in the truck deserved what he got.. I ride a bike as much as I can, and don't like the idea of some asshat like that tailgating me either when I am on the road.. If 20-30k over the speed limit does not qualify to be in the passing lane as well as passing someone what does? and nothing enrages me more than some impatient douche who wont give me enough time to safely change lanes. They just cut he guy off in the slower lane to try to get ahead... I am sorry but I am no tailgater, and I will change lanes and let you asshats pass when its safe to do so!

its called(know) as passing lane, not "i'm driving faster than the speed limit, or the right lane, so I can stay here even though the right lane is open" lane. To lazy to move over?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to her story she was turning left just down the road. either way, if someone is ahead of you, whichever lane, change lanes and pass them. not really hard to figure out.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if I have to pass 2,3 maybe 4 car that are in the right lane I have to drive as fast as the guy behind me is going?
So next time I am doing over 250 Get out of my way.
I think you are on the wrong Continent.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to her story she was turning left just down the road. either way, if someone is ahead of you, whichever lane, change lanes and pass them. not really hard to figure out.
it truly baffles me how many are trying to justify the utter stupidity shown by the driver of the truck. I'm not saying the chick wasn't without some sort of fault....but really? this is how people should handle them selves? the goof in the truck passes, then slows down when he sees it's a chick or someone he can flip off because he thinks he won't get his ass kicked. even if she was the worst driver on the road, buddy got exactly what he had coming for being a douchebag. I wonder if he's not a member here.....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
it truly baffles me how many are trying to justify the utter stupidity shown by the driver of the truck. I'm not saying the chick wasn't without some sort of fault....but really? this is how people should handle them selves? the goof in the truck passes, then slows down when he sees it's a chick or someone he can flip off because he thinks he won't get his ass kicked. even if she was the worst driver on the road, buddy got exactly what he had coming for being a douchebag. I wonder if he's not a member here.....

and remember in most States you can carry a hand gun......... ;)

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wait a minute ..... isn't that Lee Iacocas son ( lead , follow . or GTF out of the Whoa !!!! hang on MF this is gonna be embarrassing .... That video was the **** ...... sure she could have pulled over , but like she said , this is not a high way , she has every right to be in that lane ...... that stupid prick got what he deserved .... he prolly left the scene cause he **** his pants

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do oakly wearing, doofuses think riding my bumper is going to get me to go faster, it just makes me want to slow down. guy in video could have pulled to right at any time and passed and just kept going, as stated karma is a beotch, :twocents:

Top Bottom