Rmk driver/track problem... :(

Trencher

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was riding north of Edson on Thursday .... Great Snow.... Anyways I bust my Asm Centralizing Bars THat house my Rear shock. I ordered my new part so i am not to worried about that but unfortunately I didn't find out till i got my sled back to the trailer. Anyways that bar that broke bent and ripped up my inside drive lugs (where my drivers catch on the inside of my track) Anyways the outside lugs are good but the insides are worn any where from 30-50% left. Unfortunately They do not make extroverts for my sled since it has that 5" jack shaft and was wondering if i could still run this track for awhile with out screwing up my drivers to bad. Because Polaris is Kind enough to only sell the whole jack shaft not ust the drivers for 650-700 dollars. Any input would be greatly Appreciated.

Thank you.:confused::confused:

Last edited:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was riding north of Edson on Thursday .... Great Snow.... Anyways I bust my Asm Centralizing Bars THat house my Rear shock. I ordered my new part so i am not to worryed about that but unfortunatly I didn't find out till i got my sled back to the trailer. Anyways that bar that broke bent and ripped up my inside drive lugs (where my drivers catch on the inside of my track) Anyways the outside lugs are good but the insides are worn any where from 30-50% left. Unfortunately They do not make extroverts for my sled since it has that %" jackshaft and was wondering if i could still run this track for awhile with out plucking up my drivers to bad. Because Polaris is Kind enough to only sell the whole jackshaft not ust the drivers for 650-700 dollars. Any input would be greatly Appreciated.

Thank you.:confused::confused:

Ouch, that's a crappy situation..not sure what to do, but I suggest you fix your "french" before the mods get to it.:nono: lol :D

Trencher

Reaction score
Ouch, that's a crappy situation..not sure what to do, but I suggest you fix your "french" before the mods get to it.:nono: lol :D

Sorry didn't even realize it i am a little worked up about it because i just put that track on:rant: two weeks ago.:(:(

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didn't even realize it i am a little worked up about it because i just put that track on:rant: two weeks ago.:(:(

Haha no problem. The language issue isn't a big deal at all to me. But the mods wanna keep a clean site, so it's all good. MUCH BETTER THAN SNOWEST.

Top Bottom