Rmk 800

R

RenegadeX

Hello,

I Think the 800 RMK is better than the 900. Less vibrates.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I bought my 800 two years ago. It was awesome. The best power and suspension compared to my '95 XLT tripple 600. I got tired of the machine and bought a new Skidoo Rev 800. This thing kicks butt on the polaris machines. Everyone, go get a real machine like I did, you won;t regret it.

:wtf1: Ummmm, the Poo was "awesome", but you like Doo better than Poo; but before you had a Doo you loved Poo. Whoa....back away from the bar.:shots:

R

RenegadeX

To clarify things. I like the rev much better than the RMK.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Rev over RMK

To clarify things. I like the rev much better than my RMK.

An 800 RMK of 2005 compared to your 95 XLT.... You bet you should of liked it better ! What RMK model did you purchaes in 2005 ? Why did you switch to a Rev and what did you find different & better on the Rev, Was the rev a 2005 model also or newer ? Need more info to understrand what you are talking about. Thks.

farmer4ever

Reaction score
If your whinning about the vibration of the 900 polaris, i've got a few words for you, "SUCK IT UP" haha, after a couple of miles you dont even notice it. Vibration is a common problem ***ociated with all big mills. The 900 Cat would do figure 8's on the garage floor while idling but no one ever complained about it. I rode a new Mach Z this year and it was only marginally better than my 900. It's all just hype and when people get on the polaris thats the first thing they are expecting because of what they have heard. however it definately does vibrate more than an 800 but it will also beat it quite handily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Vibrations On Big Mill??

If your whinning about the vibration of the 900 polaris, i've got a few words for you, "SUCK IT UP PRINCESS" haha, after a couple of miles you dont even notice it. Vibration is a common problem ***ociated with all big mills. The 900 Cat would do figure 8's on the garage floor while idling but no one ever complained about it. I rode a new Mach Z this year and it was only marginally better than my 900. It's all just hype and when people get on the polaris thats the first thing they are expecting because of what they have heard. however it definately does vibrate more than an 800 but it will also beat it quite handily.

MY RT1000 HIGHMARK SUMMIT HAS "NO" VIBRATION SO TO SPEAK. VERY SMOOTH, ESPECIALLY ON THE THROTTLE. I CAN LEAVE MY SLED IDLING WITH GLOVES ON THE SEAT AND THEY DON'T VIBRATE OFF LIKE MY OTHER SLEDS DOO. VIBRATION ON ALL BIG MILLS????:confused:

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Well Summitric, I have not rode an RT1000 all I can personally speak of is the Mach Z I rode and like I said it was only marginally better than my 900. And for what its worth my gloves stay on my seat too:D But you win I will rephrase "most big mills"

farmer4ever

Reaction score
ok summitric one more thing, my gloves have to be duct taped to the seat to stay on with it idling:rolleyes: But I will maintain that once you are riding you dont even notice it

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Gloves on the seat

Summitric, I'm not convinced your gloves will stay on the seat either and if my memory is correct, after riding your 1000 I felt a little shook up. We will have to swap rides in BC on the 30th so I can give a better "First Hand" report on this issue.

That being said, your sled is looking awesome with the additonal blue parts you added last night. I will take a couple of photos tonight and post them for others to see.

Cheers
:D :D :D
ok summitric one more thing, my gloves have to be duct taped to the seat to stay on with it idling:rolleyes: But I will maintain that once you are riding you dont even notice it

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Hey Summitric,

I went for a quick ride tonight which will unfortunately be the last one of the year (for around here anyways) and just for laughs I tried and my gloves actually will stay on my seat at idle. Haha, I was suprised. I didnt think they would but they did. Atleast for a couple minutes. :specool: Well have fun in BC and try your gloves

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey farmer

sorry to hear the seasons over.... doo you have quads etc??? supposed to rain in revy almost all week, meaning it should be snowing up top!!! I'm praying to the snow gods. supposed to clear up by next Friday!!!! I'm pumped!!!

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahaha it all really depends if you have a loud can on it or not!
Like my dad (summitric) has a stinger on his and its quiet when idling... but when its going its SO loud... but back to the topic of the thread, THE REV OWNS THE RMK... i have to say that i really dont favor the look of the hood on the rmk, its to jagged and flat. with the rev it looks awsome for some reason, i think its because it is small and jagged lookin or sumthing, I dont know but i like the rev better

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Mcbride In April

THINK WE'LL BE OUT THERE AROUND APRIL 13 TO 15 IF ALL GOES WELL... SLEDBUNNY AND I WILL BE TAKING HIS 17YR OLD SON, AND MY 13 YEAR OLD SON AND 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER..... ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE WITH THE KIDS. :) WE'LL KEEP YA POSTED, AND MAYBE HOOK UP FOR SOME SERIOUS STEEP AND DEEP........:eek:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Ahaha it all really depends if you have a loud can on it or not!
Like my dad (summitric) has a stinger on his and its quiet when idling... but when its going its SO loud... but back to the topic of the thread, THE REV OWNS THE RMK... i have to say that i really dont favor the look of the hood on the rmk, its to jagged and flat. with the rev it looks awsome for some reason, i think its because it is small and jagged lookin or sumthing, I dont know but i like the rev better

Hey Juniorhighmark ! Your a real sledhead,.... The next generation of hill climb, Right on !! The only thing you have to like on the big horses is the tail, Cause that's what ya seeing !
(Just giving ya the gears).

Top Bottom