RMH this Sunday (Dec 19)

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm working 80k west and 15k north of RMH, there's enough snow for a ride if you're carefull. The ditches on the way here had lots of track in them.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not much snow, no base, may see some sled damage. some are riding ditches, but they are filled with land mines. won't be any better out in the forest reserve. it's up to you.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Rocky yesterday and not a whole lot. Went home past Burntstick lake on the way home and there was lots of tracks there. Snow looked a little better down near the lake also.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Rocky yesterday and not a whole lot. Went home past Burntstick lake on the way home and there was lots of tracks there. Snow looked a little better down near the lake also.

i would say be real careful, your sled will be prone to land mines. unless you find a base so you can float over the hazards, just take it easy.

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Been getting ALLOT of snow here in Southern Alberta........ Any word on how Rocky is looking now? I leave tomorrow for GP, Whitecourt and Rocky and was thinking of pulling my sled behind me.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocky still has very little snow, we did not get more than 1 in. Over the last week. You can ride ditches still, be careful though.

Top Bottom