rkt settings

scrapmaster

Reaction score
just curious to what setups different ppl are running, right now im running stock primary and weights, with the rkt secondary kit red and white spring and was running 2-3 holes from the left, liked it for the most part tho in the heavy and steep snow felt big boggy maybe, anyways just curious as to different combos ppl are running more for fun sake then anything:beer:

stuffed squid

Reaction score
just curious to what setups different ppl are running, right now im running stock primary and weights, with the rkt secondary kit red and white spring and was running 2-3 holes from the left, liked it for the most part tho in the heavy and steep snow felt big boggy maybe, anyways just curious as to different combos ppl are running more for fun sake then anything:beer:

hey. i see you are running a rtk kit for ur m8. where did you get it?? anywhere here in alberta? i have a 2009 m8 sno pro and i want to put a clutch kit in it, but i have no idea what will work the best for me. whats the elevation in edson? i think i need a low elevation kit. 0- 3000 feet.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
actually i got mine from glenn at spindrift in mcbride but i know shops here in town and im sure in most of alberta could set you up with one, the elevation heres around 3000 but i mainly ride the mountains altho i havnt had any problems riding the trails around here with it. overall iv been very happy with the kit a world of difference over stock just need to do some fine tuning with it now (very inexperienced at clutching i am lol)

stuffed squid

Reaction score
actually i got mine from glenn at spindrift in mcbride but i know shops here in town and im sure in most of alberta could set you up with one, the elevation heres around 3000 but i mainly ride the mountains altho i havnt had any problems riding the trails around here with it. overall iv been very happy with the kit a world of difference over stock just need to do some fine tuning with it now (very inexperienced at clutching i am lol)

Thanks.i found a kit at specialty sleds in edmonton. Is the kit as easy to adjust as they say?

fixuntilbroken

Reaction score

I put an RKtek secondary on my 06 M7. I ordered it straight from RKtek and they sent a green secondary torsion spring with it. I have only ran it once in the mountains and I had it set in the middle position. I changed to 3rd from the left which seems to be working a lot better (more RPMS). I have the stock weights in the primary, but put a SLP pink and white spring in. I put SLP twin pipes on at the same time and this was their recommendation. I'm pretty impressed so far.

Top Bottom