Riverside Yamaha Movember Cancer Drive

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
WE SHOULD HAVE THIS BRUTAL DISEASE BEAT BY NOW! Nobody should have to endure having to go through this or have a loved one suffer. Being a Snowmobiler and in the Power Sports industry, We can`t save the whole world, but we can do our own little part. "Just got paid today, got me a pocket full of change" ZZ TOP. Spare a couple extra bucks for the cause. Thanks" Hey you guys! I`m only at $180.00 bucks! Come on put a few coins in the juke box here. Let`s ramp this up a little. You know I love doing fundraisers for good causes.I`ve got the goofy 70`s handlebar moustache started up and feel like a spode. I`m gonna wear it for this cause all month. Throw me a bone here. I`ll post a picture of this idiot `stash very soon for your amusement. But please don`t forget to throw in a few bucks. The price of a drink. Or throw in $1000 plus to put us up there and I`ll shave the right or left side off just for you! I will continue to keep playing music live and take all the abuse. Who says you can`t have a little fun raising money for something good? Remember KARMA let`s help out this is CANCER we are talkin` a bout.
Or Google Movember Enter RIVERSIDE YAMAHA and go to my name Greg Symbaluk. Let`s have some fun and crush Cancer. Snowmobilers are always generous! Thanks Guys n` Gals:)

Top Bottom