Risers - RSI NO SUPPORT

Jenkie

Reaction score
Anyone know where else to get a good set of risers for an 09 dragon 800?

I have been trying for weeks to get RSI to answer their phone, never mind trying to get an email reply from them - I'll spend my cash elswhere if I get a good reference. Thanks

PS - any idea how high you can go without changing cables/hoses on the dragon

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'M A DEALER FOR RSI RISERS AND BARS AND DEFINATELY COULD GET YOU A SET I JUST ORDERED MY RSI MOUNTAIN BARS IN CARBON AND 6'' RISER GOT THEM IN 2 DAYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE RSI PRODUCTS

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where else to get a good set of risers for an 09 dragon 800?

I have been trying for weeks to get RSI to answer their phone, never mind trying to get an email reply from them - I'll spend my cash elswhere if I get a good reference. Thanks

PS - any idea how high you can go without changing cables/hoses on the dragon

with the pro taper most guys put a 2 inch on, you can get a aluminum block from powermadd in 2-3 inches even rec supply has 2 inc aluminum ones for $20 bucks rsr brand

Jenkie

Reaction score
i'M A DEALER FOR RSI RISERS AND BARS AND DEFINATELY COULD GET YOU A SET I JUST ORDERED MY RSI MOUNTAIN BARS IN CARBON AND 6'' RISER GOT THEM IN 2 DAYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE RSI PRODUCTS

can you PM me a price for the 2" angle? What is better for the dragon with the protaper bars 15deg or 30 deg?

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am 6 foot and have protaper and three inches is not enough. I had to change the brake line, went to a russel catolog and got a after market on that was perfect, going to snow show in edm looking for 6"one.

geelak900

Reaction score
Jenkie,
Had the same issue and ended up at Ole's. This is a much stronger one piece riser and I went with the 15 degree, 3" rise and had no cable issues at all.
Price is right too.
Here's a link for you.
Ole's Machine.com - The Riser Store
Make sure you order the top cap, the bolts are slightly large than stock and will require their cap and/or modifications to yours.
Let me know if you need more info.

Jenkie

Reaction score
Geelak900,

Thanks for that link - wow the price is right - How tall are you, just want to be sure that if I get the 3" it wont be too high - I assume you went with the stainless?

geelak900

Reaction score
I'm 6'1" and the 3" looks to be about right, definitely not too high. Yes I went stainless.

Top Bottom