riser block

dirk660

Reaction score
i just got a 08 nytro mtx and i was wondering if there is a jobber pivot that fits the stock riser for the handle bars. i tried one brand but it will not work and i couldn't get a powermadd but would it work anyway?
thanks for the help.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will have a hard time getting some kind of a block to match up with your stock yamaha riser block. The only product that I know of other than the ones I carry is the "Rox" Riser. These will work with everything you have. They will also allow you to change the position of your bars. You will have enough throttle cable to go to just under 3 inches more than stock.

The other alternative is the Nytro and Apex Riser conversion blocks that I have. These blocks omit the stock, heavy block and mount right to the steering post. Which inturn you can add some Dog Bone style risers....

Hope this helps you out..... Do you know of a Linton or an elderly german lady named Eva from Naicam.....lol.

W

woodies

if your mechanical inclined build your own this is 2 inchs and is way better.i'm 6 feet tall and very noticable

Attachments

• 100_1229.jpg
    100_1229.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 52

dirk660

Reaction score
Hope this helps you out..... Do you know of a Linton or an elderly german lady named Eva from Naicam.....lol.

i think i do, i think they are my uncle's neighbor and bought my boss's old house!!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually Darren @ E&S in the fort has made some and they bolt right on and you can use your stock bars and riser. It looks good and is a comfortable as well. He will have some this week or begining of next week. I have mine going on thursday for the weekend ride

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Powermadd on mine. Pivot riser with 6" block. Worked really good....... I'm 6'2" in my socks but I needed another inch once in my boots.
:beer:

bholmlate

Reaction score
I also had a universal pivet mount and a 6" riser block from PowerMADD on my 08' nytro mtx and had no problems other then having to buy an 57" extended brake line from powermadd to provide enough slack for the new bars. Used the stock bars and bolted right up

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u can find a short track fx steering column for less than brand new it already has the pivot style base on it instead of the flat flange that the mtx has. but its not worth it to replace it its like over 200 bones i woulda went that route when i rolled my nytro and had to replace it but wasnt aware of it at the time so do your homework is the moral of the story i guess haha

Top Bottom