Rise

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked this up at the sled show in Calgary yesterday. My wife and I sat down and watched it last night. I have to say that out of all the sledding videos we have this would definately be in the top 5. Nice job girls. :specool:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked this up at the sled show in Calgary yesterday. My wife and I sat down and watched it last night. I have to say that out of all the sledding videos we have this would definately be in the top 5. Nice job girls. :specool:

My heart just did backflips- hearing reviews from people is nervewracking... Yay for positive reviews. Stay tuned, cuz This year is going to be even better!!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks so much for that fabulous review :) :woohoo1:

The support of riders, filmers and sponsors made it all happen...not to mention a great production team :D

So excited for the next vid! :wtg:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the great reviews....although we worked our butts off to sell the videos...these reviews help the vids sell themselves...and yes they make us want to do that much better in the next installment of the Sledbetties Videos!!!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have'nt even seen this one!!!:eek: i have seen the trailer and it looks sweet!!! i wanna get it after i get a sled! it does look awesome tho!!!!!

i just saw a five minute vid.

even tho i have'nt even seen it i have to say GREAT job!!!!!!!!!:d:d

Top Bottom