Rimbey Mud Bogs

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Went to Rimby on Saturday to watch a couple of buddies race in the Mud Bogs.

Great facility, really good turn out, wonderful weather and really nice people.

Put it on your calendar for next year if your a mud bog fan.

Here are some photos:

More photos and videos at

Great day...

Attachments

• IMG_6612.jpg
    IMG_6612.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6628.jpg
    IMG_6628.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6658.jpg
    IMG_6658.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6673.jpg
    IMG_6673.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

M7ZR6

Reaction score
Re: Rimby Mud Bogs

Nice pics. Was a great day for it on Saturday took my kids and they had a blast. I'm guessing you were the guy in the S&M t-shirt and camera. Was going to introduce myself but the kids figured burgers and fries were more important at the time. See ya next time.

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Re: Rimby Mud Bogs

You are correct, I may have to get "official photographer" added to the back of my shirt so people can identify me...lol...
Wish I would have gotten to meet you.
It was an AWESOME day, well organized and run event.

Nice pics. Was a great day for it on Saturday took my kids and they had a blast. I'm guessing you were the guy in the S&M t-shirt and camera. Was going to introduce myself but the kids figured burgers and fries were more important at the time. See ya next time.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Don't remember seeing that one.

Some classic "Run whatch Brung" units though...lol...

didnt happen to see an 800 horse power i think its a 78 ford truck called hillbilly rockstar racing did you?

Attachments

• IMG_6920.jpg
    IMG_6920.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6957.jpg
    IMG_6957.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6984.jpg
    IMG_6984.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 43

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for coming out. I am part of the Central Alberta Raceways, so I can tell you first hand that organizing and setting up for an event like this is a lot of work. We are a non profit organization, and depend wholey on volunteer labor, so sometimes there are a few glitches. I think it went off quite well on both days, considering we were running a skeleton crew on Saturday. Our Rimbey Kinsmen Demo Derby is on Sept. 27, that is always a good time. It has always been the Kinsmen's biggest event of the year, but our Medicine Lake Poker Ralley is starting to catch up.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great shots bunny-man, and yes I would have to agree with the graphics on 'nun the wizer' being awesome. Note to self...don't stand behind the start line!:cool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I would agree, you guys did Awesome on Saturday. There were timing light problems but your "Yakky Jocky Announcer" kept us fully entertained.
As a fan it was great to see the one bogger get bit out of shape and spray the timing booth. Too bad about the broken window though.
Thanks for coming out. I am part of the Central Alberta Raceways, so I can tell you first hand that organizing and setting up for an event like this is a lot of work. We are a non profit organization, and depend wholey on volunteer labor, so sometimes there are a few glitches. I think it went off quite well on both days, considering we were running a skeleton crew on Saturday. Our Rimbey Kinsmen Demo Derby is on Sept. 27, that is always a good time. It has always been the Kinsmen's biggest event of the year, but our Medicine Lake Poker Ralley is starting to catch up.

Attachments

• IMG_7022.jpg
    IMG_7022.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7016.jpg
    IMG_7016.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 27

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the lights were a bit of a cluster &*$#. They actually belonged to the CMRO. We have 2 brand new Portatree's, but they didn't want to use them. It was the sensors that we giving grief, once they get knocked out of whack, they are tough to line back up.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I've seen lots of event and Grass Drag sleds myself. I've yet to be to an event that the lights dont act up.
You folks got things moving fast whenever there was a delay. First calss ast IMO.
Yeah, the lights were a bit of a cluster &*$#. They actually belonged to the CMRO. We have 2 brand new Portatree's, but they didn't want to use them. It was the sensors that we giving grief, once they get knocked out of whack, they are tough to line back up.

Top Bottom