Riley suhan invitational backcountry race

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eh dude, you been smoking the same ch!t as the Ozone ......stay away for those MEXICAN sauna houses on the HILL.........o_O

Ok dokie, i will if you stay off the crack.

They lace that chit these days dude.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Job Sean Maxwell, 1st in Team Event
Mason Kenyon, 4th in hillclimb
I wasn’t there, but by the results from the website….
Looks more like Troy Horbaty was the class of the field. His team was 1st in the team event and he destroyed the rest in the climb.

Maxwell did capture a Bronze in the team event, as well as post the second fastest lap time at 10:04.78. Only following a fella by the name of Brandon Murray that posted the only sub-10 lap time of 9:55.21

There’s always next year….

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
586A0B9F-7C1E-442D-A1B7-228D91CA564B.jpeg

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t there, but by the results from the website….
Looks more like Troy Horbaty was the class of the field. His team was 1st in the team event and he destroyed the rest in the climb.

Maxwell did capture a Bronze in the team event, as well as post the second fastest lap time at 10:04.78. Only following a fella by the name of Brandon Murray that posted the only sub-10 lap time of 9:55.21

There’s always next year….
And who is this Troy fella anyway…?

From the AMSOIL championship sno bike series….
EC1CDB31-C91D-4F5B-B024-6B8DC5A89B61.png

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome event. My team did well. Course was tough sluggin you really need to be in shape for this style of race. I’m used to 1:30 length races and honestly that’s all the gas I had in me after that I was just in survival mode for the remaining time. You need incredible cardio and endurance to give er for 10+ minutes on a sled through a knarly course. You just get sloppy once your out of energy. But none the less everyone had a blast, really well organized and everything went off without a hitch or injury. I will deffinetly be doing this again but I’ll have to start exercising I guess thought I was going to have a jammer.

Only thing I would change would be the snow bikes. They can lay down incredible times as they can rail corners and off camber 10x faster than a sled. When I raced hillclimb they had to put the snow bikes in a separate class for that reason. I think If they just made sure each team had a snow bike that would level it out a bit as some teams had multiple bikes. And yes there was some high profile snow bike racers there very cool to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Niner brought the big gun out?
Yup. Not a great hillcross sled but got the job done. I’m not a great hillcross racer either but had a great time. Every year it gets better and better.

Top Bottom