riding tomorow

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in prince george wanna go riding anyone going?

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't care just not to into mountian riding myself

pae

Reaction score
Did you end up riding? My boyfriend and I are looking at heading out tomorrow for some trails to ride (I'm a newbie and am not ready for the Torpy lol)...we're not sure where abouts in PG to find such trails but I'm sure they're out there!

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sucks i did not look at this post went for an awsome ride up baldy today tomorow is a family trail day :rolleyes: ha fun

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you end up riding? My boyfriend and I are looking at heading out tomorrow for some trails to ride (I'm a newbie and am not ready for the Torpy lol)...we're not sure where abouts in PG to find such trails but I'm sure they're out there!

Give Baldy a try. Nice place to take newbies. I hear trail is a little rough with the warm weather, but it's a short trail. We go in the back way to George and over to Baldy. Have fun and be carefull.

I have heard from a few people that the Torpy this week is sliding all over. Make sure, if you go you have all your avalanche gear and are trained to use it

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really george to baldy i have never found a trail i have been up both but would love to go betwen

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really george to baldy i have never found a trail i have been up both but would love to go betwen

It's been kind of our secret sweet spot. But....... if your interested , we are going next Saturday morning. We will be leaving at about 8am from Camp Friendship on the Buckhorn. We tried yesterday but wow the snow was deep.Spent a lot of time stuck and never made to the top. The higher the elevation the more powder. When we unloaded it was snowing heavy and got heavier as we went. Great day !

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
girl guide camp on the buckhorn for george and on the stoney creek road for baldy, but there is not much room up there for trailers at all. three point turn with my deck on and the road is being used for logging right now so a radio is a must

Top Bottom