Riding This weekend.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going riding around Kimberly/Cranbrook this weekend??? I'm looking to ride Saturday or Sunday, gotta spend at least one day with the wife...lol :nono:

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going riding around Kimberly/Cranbrook this weekend??? I'm looking to ride Saturday or Sunday, gotta spend at least one day with the wife...lol :nono:

There are only a few sledders that i know in Kimberley. There is a much larger group out of Crannbrook. Contact moyiesledhead, him and his buds are always out riding. I'm going skiing this sunday but next time your around and want someone to show you around the Mary's give me a shout.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will help if you use Googleearth. I only showed to a point where beyond you can not go wrong. It starts at the Radium 4 way stop.

Maybe see you Sat or Sun:d:d

Attachments

• Forester Access.jpg
    Forester Access.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 62

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had 10 cms of fresh snow on top of the hot tub when I probed last night at 930 or so. Just sayin.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just got into Kimberley today going to be here until the 30th want to ride in the worst way I know its to late for tomorrow so I'm going skiing for the day but I am open for any other day except Christmas day & Sunday the 27th
( dinner with family ) Please PM me I will drive 2 HRS in any direction to get to ride.
Thanks,:d

Top Bottom